PDA

View Full Version : Oh Gawd!

KINGOFALLME2
10-04-2002, 09:37 PM
Someone help me! I'm killing topics left and right! And now I've killed this entire forum by just looking at it! What's wrong with me?? :cry:

Jigglysaint
10-04-2002, 09:40 PM
I'd say you are serving bad SPAM. Treatment: Patience. People will reply to topics when they want to.

Paradox
10-04-2002, 09:42 PM
it happens. ignore it. we've all done it. so shoot us.

KINGOFALLME2
10-04-2002, 09:43 PM
That's not the problem me amigo! All of a sudden everybody just appeared! All the posts I've made which were not spam! Went on ignored! Take my HAMTARO! topic for instance dead! Megaman vs FF..DEAD! Being gone for four weeks clarifys your topics dead? I don't think so! I have a major problem! Just like everything else in life.

Paradox
10-04-2002, 10:07 PM
dude... it's not you... its that nobody needs to comment more on the topic...

Beldaran
10-04-2002, 10:25 PM
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/spam.gif

Cyclone
10-04-2002, 11:09 PM
ROFL Beldaran. :laughing:

Cyclone

Paradox
10-04-2002, 11:10 PM
i swear, that pic took me 2 minutes to load on my screen, and i have cable.

curse you, beldy-boy...

Cyclone
10-04-2002, 11:33 PM
Hmm.

At first, I saw a blank post. I didn't see the image. I laughed at the blank post. :)

Cyclone

teddyboy420
10-05-2002, 01:29 AM
the image took 2 sec's on my 56k :confused: the server must've been busy.

Hey kingofallme2, are you from another country? If you are, there's nothing wrong with that. But if you're not, then you need to study your vocabulary some more, and taking a look at how to build a coherent sentence wouldn't hurt either;)

But that dosen't really have to do with your posts not being replied to, a post will die when it's time has come. (Boy, I sounded like Confusious (sp?) there huh?) People just move on when they think they've said enough about something.

Link 101
10-05-2002, 08:18 AM
It is not you, but seriously a HAMTARO topic? Who in the world likes HAMTARO? Little kids do, but I sure don't. I don't know why the FF topic died because FF is the bomb!

inori
10-05-2002, 08:32 AM
Um... if you leave for four weeks, of course your topics will die. The average lifespan of a topic in GD is less than a week, because of the number of new topics that appear. (Of course, there are always a few threads that keep recurring...)

In any case, don't worry yourself if a topic you make doesn't take off. It's totally unpredictable which topics will get lots of replies (I know I've been surprised by several of my own topics, both those that got lots of replies and those that died with few or no replies.)

EWild
10-05-2002, 09:52 AM
DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. :) You ddn't kill them, time did. ;)

EWild
10-05-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by EWild
DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. :) You didn't kill them, time did. ;)

Dammit, press the Quote button, didn't think that I did. :(

Link 101
10-05-2002, 10:08 AM
Hey you double posted.J/K! I always mess up like that. Exspecially when there is that "You can only post every 60 seconds." thingy. I always get confused.

teddyboy420
10-05-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Link 101
It is not you, but seriously a HAMTARO topic? Who in the world likes HAMTARO? Little kids do, but I sure don't. I don't know why the FF topic died because FF is the bomb!

I don't like Hamtaro either...

I love Hamtaro! How can you not like all them cute little ham-ham's runnin around gettin into all kinds of stuff?

KINGOFALLME2
10-06-2002, 08:16 PM
No, Teddy person, I am not from a foreign country(unless you don't live in the good old US oa A.). And I ask my friend..what is wrong with my grammer? I have the I.Q. of 155!:grad:

jman2050
10-06-2002, 08:24 PM
IQ means nothing unless you know how to use it. Trust me, my little brother has an IQ of about 145 (about 3 points higher than me) and is nowhere near as intelligent as I am (what, you say I'm not intelligent. Maybe not here, but then again no one really knows me very well anyways :D ). And don't complain, topic's last only a little bit here in GD. Your hamtaro topic is still intact though in anime discussion.

teddyboy420
10-06-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by KINGOFALLME2
... All of a sudden everybody just *appeared*! *All the posts I've made which were not spam!* *Went on ignored!* ... Being gone for four weeks *clarifys* your topics dead? ...

Well, I was just messin w/ you really:tongue:. But... since you asked, I used * * to mark all the parts of your post that were improper english, misuse of words, or sentence fragments.

But like I said, I was only playin with ya. I could care less about your or anyone elses grammer. There are alot worse things a person could have than bad grammer, like that penguin from Kirby as an avatar...

Once again, I'm only playin with ya :tongue: