PDA

View Full Version : New Enemy Tiles - Gleeok?

ShadowTiger
10-04-2002, 03:16 PM
I'm sorry that we have so very many new enemy tiles around here. Umm... Question: I see a lot of stuff for the Gleeok and Gleeok 2 tiles. But what goes to what? I know that the gleeoks on the left are the Gleeok 1's, and the ones on the right are the ones that are the new living flamethrowers. (The 1 headers are nice too :D )

But there are several rows of heads under the Gleeoks, and they make no sense! Also, the neck tiles in between the gleeoks have no general direction to them... In the sense that we have no idea about the cycling rate, which set of 4 goes to which Gleeok, etc.

Also, there seem to be an insane amount of Aquamentus tiles that seem to be reduntant. (If the original game only needed 2, then why do we need about 60 of them? (Maybe more!)

Also, how can we tell which Patra is which? Because obviously there are at least 6 patras now, I think. 5 probably. wait. 5. Yeah. I think that's it. hmmm.

Thank you for clearing all of the up. Yep, AALLLL of it... yep. Thanks.

Praethus
10-04-2002, 03:46 PM
the best way to find this out is to just experiment. That's how I found a lot of it out.

ShadowTiger
10-04-2002, 04:01 PM
Ummm... Thanks, I guess. Actually, that is a pretty good way to do it. But in saying that, am I closing off any further information about this subject? Only time will tell...............

...................................oy.

Verbatim
10-04-2002, 06:33 PM
There's also a .pdf that came with b163 which tells you what order the enemy tiles are in...should be in your ZC folder.

ShadowTiger
10-06-2002, 10:55 AM
It isn't really that specific though. That's where the problems are. I can't tell one Gleeok head from another. And the individual animations aren't all that obvious. So the problems inside this are, I'm having trouble differentiating my Liche King from my one headed dragon!