PDA

View Full Version : The Anime/Game Crossover Role-playing !

mrz84
10-03-2002, 09:08 PM
rules are simple.

1: you can do just aboot anything you want except for kill off a character unless i say its ok.

2: no destroying the universe or whatever axel is currently tying to do in the phobia of DO thread.

3: if you're posting while on a sugar high (i'm using the honor system here) you're immune to death for 3 of your posts.

4: if i feel like someone is playing unfair, i reserve the right to have their actions reversed for the time being.

5: if any more rules need to be added i'll add them if i feel they need to be added or you the poeple feel they need to be added.

if there isn't anything you want to add before playing you can start. everone gets to have a group of 4 people they conrtol.
1:themselves
2-4:any anime/game character with some exceptions (ask before having someone you think might be not usable, i can't spend the next 30 minutes typing who isn't usable)

you'll be traveling in a huge world where you are to solve various quests and you can go into towns, etc,etc, (the usual rpg stuff) however you'll have to be good if you want to solve the main plot of a mysterious attack on small villages near your home town. anyways, you can choose one of several classes for yourself but the anime/game characters join as is at the start of tehir respective shows/manga/games with the minimum of equipment. you can earn money and use it to buy stuff for your group. for the sake of this to be a success, i'll ask for aboot 2 or 3 people to moniter this and they get bonuses for future role-playing threads i make IF this one is a success. the first place you start at is the small town of Kelzar. you get 500 gil to start with and the basic equipment. before we start though i need some people to give me hand as fore-mentioned with the items you can purchase and such.

now on with the party forming and recruiting of helpers. http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/myanimepage/mini_ami.gif

mrz84
10-03-2002, 09:12 PM
dammit, i pressed the submit button twice. can a mod delete this thread? i pushed the button by accident and now i have two of this thread but this one has a incomplete title. :sweat: i feel so stupid now.....