PDA

View Full Version : DANG I'm a wet rat!!!

_dark_link_
10-02-2002, 03:45 PM
stupid rain!!! I had to ride four block to my house from school in a stupid rainstrom but to mkae it worse I had no coat and got stuck on a street wth traffic :mad2: DANG I'm mad

LordMagus
10-02-2002, 03:57 PM
Last monday morning, it was really pouring, and I went to wait for my bus. I had no coat or umbrella, and I was stuck with shorts and a shirt that absorbed a lot of rain. I was still damp that afternoon. Plus a lot of the stuff in my bag was soaked, including some homework.

deathbyhokie
10-02-2002, 04:13 PM
i walk everwhere around campus. and this place has all the residence buildings on one side of the campus, and all the academic buildings on the other side. seperated by the big drillfield.i actually didn't go to my afternoon classes the other day b/c i didn't feel like going back out and getting wet and cold

Link 101
10-02-2002, 04:23 PM
You skipped? How dare you? Are you going to just say you were sick or something?

Thunderbird
10-03-2002, 12:10 AM
In college it is not the professor's responsibility to find out why you were gone. In fact, I would think it would be very hard to notice in the case of a lecture class where I'm at (where the number of students in the class exceeds 60).

deathbyhokie
10-03-2002, 12:19 AM
yeah. both classes are 500+ college rocks. and i didn't mis anything. i talked to people who went