PDA

View Full Version : Awakening of Darkness.. anyone remember?

Immortal Warrior
10-02-2002, 08:09 AM
If anyone remembers and/or cares AoD will probably never be finished.. and if it is, i'll start again with the tileset I made.. I had a little look at it yesterday and have no idea where i was going, its a bit of a mess basically.. but hey, I'll try and do something with it and if all else fails I'll just release the tileset :)

Nick
10-02-2002, 04:44 PM
I remember perfectly... :)

I was wondering what was going on with it... I suppose it is for the best either way, though.

ZeldaLord
10-02-2002, 05:32 PM
Both IW and aegis runestone making threads about their old quests... I remember back when those quests were still being worked on...

*sigh* Anyway, could you please release what you've done so far as a demo?

Immortal Warrior
10-02-2002, 06:55 PM
I can try. I had another look at the tileset and quest file today, and can probably get a demo out within a few weeks... however... it will be bug ridden no doubt and I probably wont release a fixed version or a final version, its just too much work to be honest. All of the quest is basically there, its just a case of sifting through and sorting stuff out so as it's playable I guess...

ZeldaLord
10-04-2002, 01:22 AM
I guess bugs wouldn't be a problem if yopu gave out a cheat code... You could then change it if ever you did decide to release a fix.

Demimore
10-04-2002, 04:37 AM
I would want the quest! ^^;;

Immortal Warrior
10-04-2002, 10:56 AM
Hmm... I'd post some pwetty screenshots up but I really can't be bothered with hosting etc >.< can we attach files here with the new site?

Teilyr
10-04-2002, 06:32 PM
I could host them, I suppose. Send them on aim next time you're around.