PDA

View Full Version : Lot of Animal Crossing Stuff!

Warlock
10-02-2002, 02:27 AM
w00t! Ok, first off, I just wanted to point out my new mini webpage:
http://www.war3.com/warlock/actrading/

It's basically a list of everything I own for trading purposes. Check it out if you want to trade :)

Secondly, also related to the website, I have a couple patterns up there that you can make at the Tailor Shop. Here are some previews:

http://www.war3.com/warlock/actrading/samushelmsm.gif http://www.war3.com/warlock/actrading/bubblebobblesm.gif http://www.war3.com/warlock/actrading/dkjrsm.gif

You can go to the page for the englarged versions (which also have grids).

FINALLY, the most important news..

FREE SOCCER!!
Yes, the NES game, Soccer. Which is rare (as in you can't get it in the game except by certain secret means which no one knows -- well except for this of course). And also free. Here is how you get it:
http://www.animal-crossing.com/news.jsp

Go there. Click the stupid little banner that says "Dear Pecan,". Click that a bunch of times, and you will be given stuff to fill out. Once everything is done, it will give you a password to get the game! w00t! You can either mail it to anyone (if you do this, be sure to write the Key symbol in the letter!!!), OR you can give it to Nook and get it right away (which the site doesn't mention). You can actually do both and get two (and I'm guessing you can give the pass to Nook over and over like you can when trading).

As for the game, it is laughably bad. I mean REALLY bad. If it weren't for the game title (very imaginative :D) I wouldn't even be totally sure that it truely is Soccer :D haha.. I should have my sister play this and see if she can figure it out (she actually plays Soccer :D).. Anyways, it's kind of funny to play and laugh at.

Now all I gotta do is get me a GBA/GC Link cable so I can go to the GBA Island and find Wario's Woods and Baseball! :D haha.. I hear Baseball is actually pretty fun, and I know Wario's Woods will be fun.. ;)

Lone Wolf
10-02-2002, 02:55 AM
This game sounds like Habbo hotel but better.

Mak-X
10-02-2002, 03:13 PM
Must...get...Animal...Crossing...classic...old...N intendo...gaming...playing with...power...

Nice page, Warlock.

Orion
10-02-2002, 04:27 PM
I heard people had found Wario's Woods too. I loved that game! My want!!! Anybody know how to get it?

Warlock
10-02-2002, 05:40 PM
To get Wario's Woods and Baseball you need a GBA. I'll try to describe the method, but I don't have the link cable to connect it to the GC so I havn't done this yet. But I read this over at the GameFAQs boards, where they figured out a definitive way to get them. Hope this is right (think it is):

-First you need a Golden Shovel. You cannot get the games w/o it.
-Purchase 15 Orange Boxes from the catalog at Nooks. Actually, anything will work but this is the cheapest item (80 bells). 15 should be enough to fill your inventory.
-Fill up your mail space with letters and attach fruit (I believe the native fruit of your town) to each letter.
-Go to the GBA island. Bury all of the Orange Boxes around the island and leave your Golden Shovel. Then connect to the GBA version.
-Feed the animal there about 8 pieces of fruit until they are happy. You should see their eyes turn like this: ^_^ Supposively they will also start to plant flowers when they are truely happy, but this drops their happiness by one, so you need to feed them another fruit after they plant a flower (but if you are not sure, you can use this method).
-Now, the animal should start to dig up the boxes and replace them with rare furnature. Supposively you can distinctly tell if they are putting an NES in the hole, because the graphic is actually shown as an NES rather than a leaf.
-Go back and dig them up and hopefully you will have gotten Wario's Woods and/or Baseball. You can keep trying if you don't get them the first time, but supposively it's really effective (I've heard ppl say they've even gotten doubles of games, like two Wario's Woods or something)

AlexMax
10-02-2002, 06:17 PM
Warios Woods?

Thats it. I'm getting AC.

Lone Wolf
10-02-2002, 10:41 PM
If I had a Gamcube I'd get it....does it cost money to play it?

Orion
10-02-2002, 11:00 PM
Besides the $50 for the game disc? No.

itschris
10-02-2002, 11:06 PM
I'll have to try to get Wario's Woods and Baseball sometime... WW looks like a lot of fun.

FYI, the following NES games are in AC:

Common Games:

Pinball
Golf
Balloon Fight
Tennis
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Excitebike
Clu Clu land

Rare games:

Soccer
Clu Clu Land D
Donkey Kong Jr.
Punch-out!
Donkey Kong 3
Wario's Woods
Baseball

All of the rare games can't be ordered from the catalogue and can't be traded.

Warlock
10-02-2002, 11:16 PM
There are more rare games than that, but those are the ones that have been confirmed.

I'm also pretty sure Super Mario Bros. and the Legend of Zelda are in the game, but they need to be unlocked via special promotions (like what Nintendo did with Mew in Pokemon)