PDA

View Full Version : My lil girl

teddyboy420
10-01-2002, 10:06 PM
For anyone who wasn't here or dosen't remember, I had a baby girl in July (well, my girlfriend actually gave birth to her)

I made a website to post pics of her, and I just updated the page (again)

If anyone is interested in seeing the most beautiful baby in the world click here (http://www.ariannaspics.netfirms.com)

Lone Wolf
10-01-2002, 10:22 PM
Beautiful baby!

Jemsee
10-01-2002, 10:29 PM
Cool pics.
Nice healthy baby.

teddyboy420
10-01-2002, 11:49 PM
Thank you. She's my little angel.

I never thought I could love someone as much as I love her. Before she was born I didn't know how I would feel about being a father, but now I couldn't live without her. The bond I feel with her is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Really I didn't know what love was before, she has completley changed my outlook on the world, I just didn't think that this strong a love could be felt. It really is a life-altering experience, I've found the meaning of life.

Drunken Tiger
10-02-2002, 05:30 AM
Shes a beautiful baby!! Congrats!!

Samson007
10-02-2002, 07:53 AM
awwww.

You got a kid!

Damn I must be one of the young ones here.

Im a freeking Freshman in highschool

.......I almost feel wierd swearing in front of an adult....:laughing::laughing:

Mander
10-02-2002, 08:45 AM
She is so sweet!!!!!!!
My favourite picture is the one of her lying down. The one at the bottom of the page.

teddyboy420
10-02-2002, 07:46 PM
Thank you all.

samson I'm only 23, well yeah when I was in high school I thought anyone older than 20 was old. Now, guess what? It dosen't really seem that old anymore. Enjoy High school and your teenage years while you have them. After school EVERYTHING CHANGES.

Mander, that's one of my favorites too.

edit: oh yeah, for anyone who saw the picture of my dad "way cool dude" and was wondering why he's called that, it's b/c he dosen't want to admit he's old enough to be a grandfather. So he came up with the idea that no one call him Grandpa and instead call him " Way Cool Dude". Yeah kinda silly huh? :shrug: But, that's my father, and I wouldn't have it anyother way (but, don't tell him I said that ;) ).

deathbyhokie
10-03-2002, 12:56 AM
in a fat bastard voice: it's a baybe.
j/k
beautiful kid teddyboy. congrats

Cyclone
10-03-2002, 01:04 AM
Clicks.

http://www.ariannaspics.netfirms.com/Aris_comfy.jpg (dammit, that image is HUGE! I tried posting it here itself!)

"But I don't WANNA smile for the camera, Daddy!"

:p

Cyclone

teddyboy420
10-03-2002, 09:56 PM
Yeah. she really wasn't smiling then, you should see her now :queen: She has the most beautiful smile and she knows how to use it. I'm waiting to get a new bunch of pics back, when I do I'll update the page again.

That pic is only 102kb, they were ALOT bigger, when I first scanned them they were like 5mb or something like that. I had to cut the res down to like 60% and do some other toying with it to get under the 256kb limit. :sweat: