PDA

View Full Version : stuck on CHoD...

KamiKaZe cOw
09-26-2002, 10:55 PM
I am horribly stuck on harmony of disonance. I dunno where to go now. I assume i need to drain the caves, but i thing i need to be ablle to push crates first. I am a little ways after the discovery of the third A-B switch gate, and am stuck, and its pissin me off.
( I didn't want to ask questions on it, i wanted to figure it out on my own, but oh well... :sweat: )
TIA

:banghead: KaMiKaZe cOw :banghead:

MottZilla
09-27-2002, 12:15 AM
I haven't really gotten anywhere in the game yet as I haven't spent the time on it. However you could try gamefaqs.com, or await Dracula's answer as I bet he knows it.

El Oso Verde
09-27-2002, 01:51 AM
You can always push crates... unless you're using an emulator. *wink wink* There seems to be a bug with HoD and Boycott Advance where you can't push boxes sometimes.

If you actually own the game, and are playing it on a real GBA, I'm sorry for the accusation. Otherwise, try another emulator just for that part, save, and switch back. Same thing happens with the (big spinny)portals between castles(not the rainbow keyhole shaped warps), works in VisualBoyAdvance, not BoycottAdvance.

If that doesn't help, try gamefaqs.com It helped me through the game.

MottZilla
09-27-2002, 02:28 AM
Why would you use anything but Visual Boy Advance? ;p

KamiKaZe cOw
09-27-2002, 07:42 AM
ah, jesus. I thought your animation would change while you pushed, but it does not. if this works good, but that doesn't change the fact that i need to drain the caves!!!

EDIT- the boxes didm't do what i wanted, so i'm still stuck on the caves thing....

El Oso Verde
09-27-2002, 01:51 PM
check this out: Castlevania: HoD walkthrough (http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/castlevania_white_night_concerto.txt)