PDA

View Full Version : i'm worthless and noone cares

Fade to Black
09-25-2002, 09:09 PM
i have no friends, and if i did, they wouldn't care...noone calls me because they don't care...i'm completely worthless and if i died noone would mind one bit....they would go about their business and be like...whos tony? i hate this...panic attack...someone kill me...someone kill me...noone cares..

MrCow
09-25-2002, 09:10 PM
I care. dude whats wrong. Suicide thoughts are not fun nor are they the answer. relax calm down and telll cow your woes

matthew986
09-25-2002, 09:11 PM
Hell i care. Sorry man but life just sux sometimes, just try to move on. I guarantee you that someone out there would be your friend just go out and try to be yourself. Dont ever give up.

Fade to Black
09-25-2002, 09:14 PM
they'll throw me in the hospital again if i tell that i want to...i don't want to...but i do want to...i don't know what to do...

suicidal thoughts and depression caused my anxiety caused by feelings that people do not care about me or find me unlikable or unlovable...thats what they told me was my problem...damn doctors...the guy who told me this wasn't even a doctor, the doctor i had asked me two questions a day, how are you feeling and did you go to group? i hate doctors...i hate myself...people hate me...nothing else matters..

deathbyhokie
09-25-2002, 09:14 PM
FTB, you're one of the ppl on here i can identify with. and didn't you have a girfriend??? that's a big reason to keep going there

MrCow
09-25-2002, 09:16 PM
relax we all have been through stuff like this at one point. its ok man just calm down.

Raichu86
09-25-2002, 09:23 PM
I currently feel the same way. I've set a suicide date.

But hey, you've got friends. Look at all of us at AGN. We're all your friends. :)

zora man
09-25-2002, 10:03 PM
Okay no one kill there self!
First just talk to some people here.
And you shouldn't hate yourself just think about the people who care about you and thin about the things that make you happy.:)
Just don't think about suicide it will just get you down.
You must have at least one person that care about you.

Jemsee
09-25-2002, 10:38 PM
No one calls me either. Sometimes that is not a bad thing.
But focus on something else other than yourself, seriously.
Do something for someone, something nice, don't expect anything in return, can be as simple as the dishes, picking up your room or cleaning something.
It is something that needs doing, something that will give you a since of accomplishment. Don't look for a thank you, do it you them but really do it for your self. It works and will make you feel better. Do this once a day, can be anything. Just so you know you left a mark on the world today, matters not how small, it is a mark.

Fade to Black
09-26-2002, 01:53 AM
Wow...I am so embarrassed. Sorry guys...thanks for the support. When I have my panic attacks...well, my girlfriend says it best: "All your bad attributes are magnified until you can't see yourself for who you truely are." I can't really control them, and I really wish I could...so I could lessen them or something. I'm going to be seeing a psychologist or a counselor or something very soon, and hopefully I can get some new kinds of meds prescribed...

Thanks guys.

Menokh
09-26-2002, 01:59 AM
I've had panic attacks before, they aren't very frequent for me, but I know what they are like.

I'd have to agree with your girlfriend's assession about panic attacks, it seems accurate to me.

I hope the psychologist can help you, and be careful with any meds he may prescribe, some have nasty side effects.

Phantom Menace
09-26-2002, 02:25 AM
Maybe take a break from the Metallica too? Their music rocks, but some of it is depressing. I hear some of their lyrics in your comments (and username, of course) which is why I am suggesting this. Not that I'm a psychiatrist or anything...

At any rate, I hope you feel a bit more supported by everyone here. Life has a lot to offer... even if it sucks half the time... ;)

P.S. See the sig... maybe a good dose of old-fashiond ZC is in order. Ask your doctor. :tongue:

MottZilla
09-26-2002, 02:27 AM
No one I want to talk to calls me. It's quite nice really. That way when the phone is ringing like crazy as it does here, I know I never have to go see who it is because it won't be for me.

Anyways, you should take it easy. You can avoid going crazy that way. ;p

Fade to Black
09-26-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jemsee
But focus on something else other than yourself, seriously.
Do something for someone, something nice, don't expect anything in return, can be as simple as the dishes, picking up your room or cleaning something.
It is something that needs doing, something that will give you a since of accomplishment. Don't look for a thank you, do it you them but really do it for your self. It works and will make you feel better. Do this once a day, can be anything. Just so you know you left a mark on the world today, matters not how small, it is a mark.

I forgot to add something because of this. Jemsee, I would see how this would work for a lot of other peole, but honestly, this is part of my problem. I do lots of stuff for other people without expecting anything in return, and I never do anything for myself...I make other people happy before I make myself happy.

Paradox
09-26-2002, 07:20 PM
jesus christ AGN isn't a good reason to stay living. the thought of what you will be in the future and what life will be like after this is gone. there's no point in wallowing in depression; you only make yourself more depressed. live. look forward to what you can be.

Fade to Black
09-26-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
jesus christ AGN isn't a good reason to stay living. the thought of what you will be in the future and what life will be like after this is gone. there's no point in wallowing in depression; you only make yourself more depressed. live. look forward to what you can be.

I never said that AGN was.

EWild
09-26-2002, 08:42 PM
OOGA BOOGA!

Now stay dammit. ;)

Gerudo
09-26-2002, 09:58 PM
um, why would you do anything that involves taking your own life? you say you make others pappy before yourself? thats problem #1... problem #2 would be removing yourself from the gene-pool... you wouldnt exactly be doin THAT for yourself would you? beleive it or not, i know your mind-set right now forces you to think what you think currently... if nothing you read here can convince you, then looks like its up to your own judgement on what you will do with your life... i would love to read more posts by you in the future, just not about suicide. :)

your life, your judgement... do as you will... but contrary to beleif, there is ALWAYS at least 1 person that cares...

enjoy.

teddyboy420
09-26-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey slow down buddy, I know life sux sometiomes but it does get better. I've been in the same place you're in now and I'm still here and happy to be alive too.

Seriously, what do you care what other people think about you, their opinion is all it is: OPINION. What other people think of you isn't your buisness. In the long run, you won't even know 2% of the people you do now. They come and go, it's your family that's really important and I bet they care about you ALOT more than you think.

Wow, I just read about how you do things for other people. I'm the same way, I would rather give somebody something I like just so they could be happy. That's a good thing, but don't take it too far, you have to take care of YOURSELF first and foremost. I wish I coulod tell you something to make you snap out of this, but that's something you'll have to find for yourself.

I used to be miserable (I still am sometimes), and I tried everything to not be miserable (drugs, girls, etc. etc.) in the end, I found that it's something that comes from within. You have to find something that you enjoy, and then do that whenever possible.

Really, I'm sure there has to be something about yourself that you like, if there isn't at the moment, then think about something you like to do, or someone you like to be with, WHATEVER IT TAKES to get you through that moment.

If you need to talk PM me, or you can try me on IM (in my sig)