PDA

View Full Version : A funny story from school

Raichu86
09-24-2002, 08:07 PM
School today was somewhat hilarious. I'll do a bit of explaining. I'm homeschooled, but I go to a school thing for homeschoolers, which meets once a week in a church (the owners let the school use it).

For the past few weeks, there have been signs with a stupid Bob cartoon character (the church obviously put them up). The signs say "Who's Bob?" and have a funky built up cartoon guy pointing. These signs are all over the rest rooms. There's one on the door to the guy's rest room, one to the girl's rest room. Inside the guy's restroom are a few, as for the girl's, I wouldn't know. :tongue:

Now down to the funny stuff. People tend to scribble things on the signs. The one on the girl's rest room door says "He had better not be in here!!!" :lmao: Even better, one inside a stall door in the guy's rest room had "I'm looking!" scribbled on it (remember, the cartoon guy is pointing?).

Well... it did say that. Now it's gone. :( Somebody ripped it off. There's a bit of tape with a remnant of the paper sign on it. Guess what? Now there's a sign on the restroom door warning not to put things in the urinals, "It's not cute." :lol:

Guess Bob suffered a pretty bad fate, eh? :naughty:

KJAZZ
09-24-2002, 08:10 PM
Poor guy. He wouldn't fit in the toilet, so someone ate him.

Yoshiman
09-24-2002, 08:40 PM
You get homeschooled? LUCKY!

Poor Bob. He probably had to go, but he went slip, slip, slidin' away.