PDA

View Full Version : I guess I could use abit of advice or an explanation

_dark_link_
09-24-2002, 04:39 PM
I guess most of you have already hread about my neat life and ya its neat and all but I just got a giant dent in it ...I guess

anyhoo as my life progressed this really nice girl started to like me and i liked her too but we weren't bf/gf but it was really cool especaialy sence no girl had ever liked me before but anyways to continue...our realtionship (as friends) was really growing and today we were supposed to meet eachother at the libary so after school on my way to the libary I bumped into her fiend who she usually walks to the libary with and asked where she was her responce... "oh shes not comnig today shes probly spending time with her boyfriend instead of flirting with him on the computor like yesterday"(I'd noticed she'd kinda been avoing me lately and I hadn't got email for a while also)
:( WHY DID SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND FLIRT WITH ME THEN GO BACK TO HIM WHILE I WAS LEFT CLUELESS!!! why in the world did this happen to me for.....and what should I do now because rember that was the first girl to like me pretty much since forever and there are other girls that think i'm cute n stuff but I don't really know what to do

it's like DT said

Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
Youll me back!! :sb:
I'm just a clueless idiot aren't I :(

DarkPanther
09-24-2002, 04:50 PM
I don't know why she did it, but I'm sure she'll make you apologize for it.

Don't feel bad though.

....I'm serious. Don't let it shake you.

_dark_link_
09-24-2002, 04:51 PM
It shoook me for abit but i'm feeling alittle better now that I'm on AGN :D

MrCow
09-24-2002, 05:10 PM
lol dont worry about it it happens all the time. sadly it does

Beldaran
09-24-2002, 05:15 PM
explanation: women are shallow bitches.

Fiyerstorm
09-24-2002, 05:19 PM
Even though I'm a guy, that comment was very sexist Beldaran.

Explanation: You can probably get better if you try.

deathbyhokie
09-24-2002, 05:31 PM
i had the same problem. recently too. more proof that women are evil

Ibis, God of Magicks
09-24-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey, it could be worse! There couldn't of been abf, an You two could have gone out, and then right as you reach the happies point in your life, she'll cut your life line faster than th fates. Drop you faster than life insurance with a pre-exisitang condition. Then where would you be?

Be thankful for the small favors

Fiyerstorm
09-24-2002, 05:34 PM
......or......she goes out w/ you and her real boyfriend finds out and you get the shit kicked outta you.

cyberkitten
09-24-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
explanation: women are shallow bitches.

and boys are stupid and have cooties. what's your point? :blah:

_dark_link_
09-24-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
......or......she goes out w/ you and her real boyfriend finds out and you get the shit kicked outta you.
I don't think i'd get the shit kicked outta me (maybe alittle)

Lone Wolf
09-24-2002, 06:25 PM
Thats a kick in the nuts! Sorry to hear that man! Women are crazy at times...some of em.*looks at Cyberkiten*

_dark_link_
09-24-2002, 06:28 PM
U know this might of been the perfect time since i was about to ask her to a dance but now I'm saved...I guess

_dark_link_
09-25-2002, 04:56 PM
update
I met her bf he's a skinny hmong who threatened to kick my ass (I'll teach him a lesson if he say that again)I mean I wasn't even talking to courtney (the girls) and he got all jumpy
DAMN HIM

MrCow
09-25-2002, 05:07 PM
dude its not worth it

_dark_link_
09-25-2002, 05:10 PM
it'll be worth it if I've got nothing better to do
but I know it's not worth it I just need to do something to get out my anger and playing SSBM just isn't helping the way I thought it would :/

deathbyhokie
09-25-2002, 06:12 PM
if you kick his ass she'll like u less. go outside and play a sport. football's great. hitting people usually helps