PDA

View Full Version : my job / my life... [caution, vulgarity and ranting ahead]

Gerudo
09-24-2002, 08:02 AM
WARNING: IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY VULGARITY, CLICK OUT, I DONT WANT NOW WHINING 10 YEAR OLDS GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR THEIR MOMMIES SEEING SWEAR WORDS ON THE SCREEN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

im sure all of you know that i do work 3rd shift at a hotel not far from where i live, and im goin to tell you a little story...

my boss finally got off his dead-ass and hired a 3rd night auditor (yay. she cool.) anyways, this morning, when first shift comes in, it never fucking fails that all hell breaker loose. no one knows where what shit is, and im always rushed to do this and that. it fucking sucks!

wow, our hotel has a complimetary van that takes people mainly to the airport and around.

"well, wheres the van keys?" -they ask.
"not sure, lemme check" - i reply.

well, i went back to see if my bro had the keys, he didnt, so i go up and get the van keys, to find teh newer a-shift girl in an argument with a guest about switching a stupid fucking number.

i say, "it should be easy to switch that"
the nasty-attitude girl says, "you CANT, the only person who CAN is chris(our boss)!"

meanwhile im thinking: "fuck, why the hell didnt i know this." yknow, woopty do, people suck. i tell teh guy ill give the number to my boss and he can take care of it, problem solved...

i then try ask the newer a-shift girl if she knows where the gov't center is down the road and if she knows where a specific building is that a guest has to go to. woopty do. she knows, good for her.

i say, "since its like 2 minutes out of the way, you should take the gov't guest first, then go en route to the airport for the flight attendants." i am my normal happy self, yay for me.

the nasty attitude other a-shift girl says, "no, flight attendants come first, if they are late we get in trouble" in this nasty tone i coulda cracked her for!

im fine with that, be nasty you fucking whore.

well, then comes where a-shift counts the drawer, which keeps around $250 in it. (anyone wanna be $250 richer? stop by)

the nasty-attitude girl counts it, and i was unaware that she had finished.

"well, im done counting the drawer, so you guys can LEAVE now!" she says, once again in the nasty toned voice.
"did anyone sign for the drawer?" i asked.
"NO! its ont the back printer!" she replies.
"i cant leave until either one of us signs for the drawer" i said, getting a little miffed by her unneeded attitude. i went to go to the back printer and get the paper.
"you watched me count the drawer JOSH!" she says, practically yelling now.

now that toally pissed me off, i grabbed my keys muttering obscenities as i stormed out, then i yelled to my bro about hopw fucking stupid this girl is. she fucking burst my happy bubble with her nasty ass attitude, and treats me like i should know shit when im unaware of / not present at a damn situation.

christ, im the kinda person with a "i respect you until you disrespect me." philosiphy. this fucking girl can kiss my ass.

i am definately calling my boss and informing him of my 'beautiful' end of my shift. i dont need this shit, he's gonna know it real fucking quick.

Drunken Tiger
09-24-2002, 08:05 AM
Works not good eh???

deathbyhokie
09-24-2002, 08:23 AM
yeah. my last job sucked because of the same kinda BS. i know what you're going through man. except they wouldn't fire them at my job.

Lone Wolf
09-24-2002, 08:27 AM
Work does suck! I got to school for now anyway.