PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

stormwatcheagle
09-23-2002, 10:54 PM
After all these years, I opened up my NES and found that the rocker arm was falty! Now, just to get a new one...

Lone Wolf
09-23-2002, 11:34 PM
Cool for you! My NES still works fine for me. Thought the ehing you push up and down is abit faulty.

Carmine
09-24-2002, 09:13 PM
Hmmm, A while back I found mine and polished it off and made it look really nice, I even carefully opened it up and cleaned It with that nostatic junk... Getting all the dust and stuff.

But mine Isnt what Id call fine... Its more like take a chance.

The games works maybe like 23% of the time, And the coolest part... They are played with scrambled graphics and glitches, That may seem bad but Its kinda fun to play Solar Jet Man (or whatever) and fly through a wall Into a different sector where theres enemies and stuff thats not supposed to be there... Thats kinda fun when your borred :drool: .

For now though the system sets ahigh In my room all clean, Proud, And mighty In all its glory... Or decoration, Whatever you want to call It.

vegeta1215
09-25-2002, 12:06 AM
Sounds like you need a new connector for your NES Carmine. I got one from mcmelectronics.com, installed it into my NES, and no more blinking, no more scrambled sound/pictures, nothing. All games work perfectly just like they did 15 years ago :D

teddyboy420
09-26-2002, 09:58 PM
Yeah, my NES works exactly like it did when I got it 15 years ago. Meaning, it works 75% of the time and the other 25% I have to spend a few seconds blowing on the contacts to get it to work.

MottZilla
09-27-2002, 12:16 AM
I should order that connector someday. How much did it cost vegeta?