PDA

View Full Version : Yes, yet another Sonic topic

jman2050
09-22-2002, 08:33 PM
But I promise, this one is good :D. Here's a video of SOnic Advance 2. IMO this game looks so much better than Sonic Advance 1, and according to reports the game will be six times bigger than the original :thumbsup:

http://sonikteam.dyndns.org/grap3/sadv2/DVD_soniadv_500.wmv
(right-click, save as if you're computer is stream-unfriendly)

Lone Wolf
09-22-2002, 09:17 PM
Looks pretty cool! Sonic rules!

jman2050
09-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Of course he rules. Hopefully, I can update this topic if and when they get more videos up. Also, they've replaced Amy with a new character, called Cream the Rabbit (don't you perverts even think about it). She's supposed to be aided by a chao which will help her defeat enemies. That's all i actually know, for now.

Maverick_Zero
09-23-2002, 07:47 PM
Looks alot better then the first one, WHY HAVE THEY STARTED MAKING GOOD VIDEO GAMES AGAIN, it hurts my cash flow man.:angry:

jman2050
09-23-2002, 08:04 PM
You have no idea. I have about 18 games on my 'to play' list (I want Lunar:SSSC SO BADLY :cry: ). First Lunar, then the sonic games, the Metroid Prime, and then I'll decide what to do from there. Besides, it's Fall, we expected for the flow of games to start coming. Nintendo seems to be pulling up, but I still want a PS2 more and more. Oh well, until I can hold a decent job I'll have to depend on my brother for stuff :D .