PDA

View Full Version : Boots

Linkmaster
09-21-2002, 11:58 PM
What are they for? Hmm?

Qusetonui
09-22-2002, 12:12 AM
They prevent you from getting hurt from damage combos. This can also use magic if you enable magic (in the rules menu) and you check "Boots use Magic" (in the rules menu again).

P.S. The Enable Magic and Boots use Magic are both under Page 4 in the rules menu.

Linkmaster
09-22-2002, 12:14 AM
Oh. Well thanx.

ShadowTiger
09-27-2002, 10:31 AM
Do try to be creative with these. You could make them an amulet. You know what we need? We need some sort of sparkle effect for glowing boots or amulets. That would kind of spruce up the whole general boots kind of.... thing....... ........ whoah.

fingolfin
10-04-2002, 09:03 PM
I could try that... i'll get back w/ you tomorrow.

ShadowTiger
10-08-2002, 08:17 AM
Good luck. But know that the boots were never used in some of the greatest quests ZC has ever known. That was because these obstacles took many forms. Spikes, lava, slime, and especially boss related attacks. So be careful when using the boots. They tend to grant the user no end of pleasure when using them, except of course if they use magic. Then, they're a limited pleasure available only to those who have searched for magic containers, which makes it worthy. Sorry about my poor phrasing. I'm a little tired, seeing as how I haven't woken up yet.