PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing.

matthew986
09-21-2002, 12:12 AM
What is the all time funniest thing youve ever done seen?

Mine would have to be when we convinced my friends drunk dad that it would be really cool to mow the neighbors yard at three in the morning. He got pretty far before he realized what he was doing. Amazingly his neighbors did not wake up.

Jigglysaint
09-21-2002, 12:15 AM
I'm making bubbles with my spit right now.

Link 101
09-21-2002, 12:18 AM
Probably the funniest thing would be when I saw a boy chasing a chicken in circles, but couldn't catch it.

deathbyhokie
09-21-2002, 12:39 AM
the funniest thing i ever saw was at work. but it was one of those things where u had to be there. so i guess the second would be when me and my friend ran down a asphaulted hill in the rain, tried to stop, slid 15 frrt, and took out a couple trash cans. great fun

Link 101
09-21-2002, 12:41 AM
That sounds really fun! I wanna do that some day!

deathbyhokie
09-21-2002, 12:43 AM
oh it was great. except for the fact we got pretty wet thenhad to go into the ice cream freezer(at -30F) but those were the good times. then the job got crappy

NaFe
09-21-2002, 12:49 AM
ahh one of my funniest moments, was when one of my friends made a fool of my other friend, by hitting him in the face with a peice of hotdog, which made him fall over. The guy who got hit with the hotdog retaliated a few days later by hitting the other guy in the head with a big floppy dildo. it was funny! :D

Jigglysaint
09-21-2002, 12:54 AM
http://www.watchtower.org/cgi-bin/lib/ProcessForm.pl

I searched for All your base are belong to us and got 15 matches!

Link 101
09-21-2002, 01:01 AM
You searched for that? But why?

Jemsee
09-21-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
http://www.watchtower.org/cgi-bin/lib/ProcessForm.pl

I searched for All your base are belong to us and got 15 matches!

This is the funniest thing? And the link takes me to a blank page???

The funniest thing I ever saw was a case of just deserts.
I was working at a large gas station where simi-trucks would fill up, and one truck, a flatbed, pulled in and was loaded with snow, but no snow had fallen here yet. So all of us attendents started into a snow ball fight.
Well I was already filling another truck and could not leave my pump and they took advantage of this and I got peltted with snowballs.
But after I finished my fill they all took off to the other side of the truck and were hiding behind one of the tires, I took a window cleaner and pushed a whole snow bank off the back of the flatbed on to all three of them.
That to me was vary funny.

Jigglysaint
09-21-2002, 02:19 PM
Sorry guys, I guess it doesn't save the results of the search. I guess you would have to manually try the search.

Yoshiman
09-21-2002, 05:38 PM
One time, I was catching chickens to bring them to the slaughterhouse, and there's this hill in the chicken coop... Well, it was slippery, and Islipped and ended up with a handful of crap.

SSJ3500
09-21-2002, 08:15 PM
Heh, today I was on my skateboard, sat on it, and propelled myself across a major highway while everyone was watching with my feet.

I was going across another intersection and was bouncing the front wheel using the shocks, and on the fourth bounce I landed sidways and flipped over the handel bars in front of a Limo. My friend fell off the skateboard laughing, I got up, walked to the other side after waving that I was ok, put my bike down and layed against it laughing.

Fun :D

Yoshiman
09-21-2002, 08:47 PM
I didn't see it, but my soccer coach saw a kid in our class and his whole family chasing ducks.

EWild
09-21-2002, 09:01 PM
Make a ramp up a hill and my friends brother rode up it and rode straight into the fence...

|____
\___

He want up the ramp and rode straight into the fence and then he smacked into the fence with his face. :)

matthew986
09-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Ouch. That must have been funny (as long as you werent the one riding).

MrCow
09-21-2002, 10:03 PM
lol i remember one time when I went down a hill on my bike, note it was grass not pavement, I hit a huge like crater flipped over landed on a street had the bike crash down on me. Thwen I got back up and did it agian except I missed the whole and slammed into a fence instead.