PDA

View Full Version : I swear, I'm not dead!

DarkDragoonX
09-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I haven't been around lately I know, but it's not because of a lack of interest. Here's a list of reasons why I've been gone:

1. I decided to replay all of my favorite RPGs, one after the other. This includes Phantasy Star, Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior to all of you unwashed heathens out there) , All the Infinity engine games, Eye of the Beholder, Pools of Radience, Earthbound, Tactics Ogre, Sorcerer's Kingdom, and, of course, Lunar. This has taken me a while.

2. About three quarters of the way through my RPG orgy, my very soul was snatched by a demon so hideous, so devios, so EVIL, that it shakes the world to it's foundation. Here of course, I'm referring to Icewind Dale 2. I can't put it down.

3. I have taken the liberty to re-read David Edding's outsatnding Belgariad and Mallorean series of fantasy novels. Twice. I do it once every year. Don't ask.

4. I've been putting togeter a Dragon Quest (you unwashed heathen, you) tileset/quest. I'd like to point out right now that I *hate* ripping pallattes.

So anyway, you won't see much of me until I've finished off all of my current "projects." But not to worry, you 'll be able to resume your worshipping of me soon enough.

Cyclone
09-19-2002, 11:28 PM
Oh my Gawd. He lives. Run for your lives. :scared:

Cyclone

Beldaran
09-19-2002, 11:44 PM
sounds cool, man. Have fun.:)

I was wondering where you had gone.:darkmage:

Raichu86
09-20-2002, 03:12 PM
I noticed you were missing. Oh well, have fun. I look forward to trying out that quest. :)

Fatty Lumpkin
09-20-2002, 07:13 PM
Welcome back.

*whispering*Dang it! Ok, here's the $5 I bet you guys.

Ultra22Lemming
09-21-2002, 10:19 AM
Yah I haven't been around lately! That's right I have just set the record of haven't been on to 4 hours!!!! The before record was 10 minutes? Why do people like this place so much?

Lone Wolf
09-21-2002, 09:37 PM
Well see ya soon I guess.