PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

stormwatcheagle
09-19-2002, 05:37 PM
Looks good. I would get it if I had a ps2. What do you guys think?

Fade to Black
09-19-2002, 07:09 PM
I just bought it today...a couple of minutes ago in fact. I'm going to go play it now...I'll give a review after I'm done with it for the night. ;)

*update* I was reading the credits...Sephiroth is played by none other than...Lance Bass....

El Oso Verde
09-19-2002, 07:30 PM
ewww I knew he had a voice acting part, but Sephy?

How creepy.

stormwatcheagle
09-19-2002, 08:21 PM
well, sephiroth IS scary, if you know what I mean...

Fade to Black
09-19-2002, 08:43 PM
Not like that though...THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWSOME!! The graphics are beautiful, the voice acting is Hollywood calibur, and the gameplay is the best part! It plays a lot like Mega Man Legends or just about any other platform game. This game is going to be great! I'm not very far yet, but yeah...

stormwatcheagle
09-19-2002, 09:26 PM
I hear it's like ffx with disney characters, but the gameplay kicks major ass and there are FF cameos. Not to mention, Id like to see Zidane, Mickey, Jenie, and Vivi in a group.

Fade to Black
09-19-2002, 09:33 PM
Zidane, Mickey, Jenie, and Vivi wouldn't be in a group...sorry...

Maverick_Zero
09-19-2002, 09:36 PM
There is Yuffie, Wakka, Tidus, and FF7 Cid with a moogle. I want this, but I'm saving up for Metriod prime, which one? KINGDOM HEARTS, OR METROID PRIMES, AND THERE IS STAR FOX ADVENTURES, AND WARCRAFT III, AND ELDER SCROLLS III, when did they start making good games :confuse2: again anyway :)

El Oso Verde
09-19-2002, 09:46 PM
Cloud, sephiroth, squall, leona, and aeris are also in the game. (there are more, but I can't remember)

Maverick_Zero
09-19-2002, 09:52 PM
How could they do a cross-over game with Squaresoft, WITHOUT SEPH, he's probably one of the more poopular characters. I love Sephiroth, he has a sword, a big sword, and magic, that oh so powerful magic, the first true warrior to strike a chord like that with me since frog.

Daarkseid
09-19-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
I hear it's like ffx with disney characters, but the gameplay kicks major ass and there are FF cameos. Not to mention, Id like to see Zidane, Mickey, Jenie, and Vivi in a group.

Zidane and Vivi aren't in Kingdom Hearts, nor would they ever be. The characters in the Final Fantasy series have been designed by two different people, on different games. FF I thru VI and FFIX(which includes Zidane and Vivi) had its characters designed by Yoshitaka Amano. In FFVII, VIII, and FFX, the characters were designed by Tetsuya Nomura. The executive producer of Kingdom Hearts was none other than Tetsuya Nomura(not Hironobu Sakaguchi who produced the FF series), so Kingdom Hearts is only going to contain FF characters created by Tetsuya Nomura, none of Yoshitaka Amano's will(this means no Zidane, no Vivi).

Maverick_Zero
09-19-2002, 09:56 PM
That sux0rs, I wouldn't want Zidane to be in it, but Vivi, he's so cute. :D :heart:

Michael Moore
09-19-2002, 09:57 PM
Once I heard of the game I thought it would be a good idea for Squaresoft. Plus the appearence of other FF characters and Sephiroth? Wow, I also am interested to see how goofy and donald fight. Also to see how they introduce all the different disney characters and FF characters. I am not the biggest RPG fan, cause Random battles can annoy the hell out of me, but I love there storylines. Like FF8 and 7 for example rocked. Parasite Eve is also another example of a good RPG. The first one was the best. Kingdom hearts looks to have the usual good graphics of FF games. So when I have the time I will give it a try, just hard with school now. I rented the thing for example and barely had time to play it, so I'll wait till I have some good free time before I get this game...or mabey I'll just buy it so I have all the time in the world. In the latest Magazine of gamepro they gave it a good rating so I will be happy to play this one.

DarkDragoonX
09-19-2002, 10:08 PM
Squaresoft sucks major quantities of wang, and must consequently be annihilated. End of story.

Daarkseid
09-19-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Squaresoft sucks major quantities of wang, and must consequently be annihilated. End of story.

And of course, the reaction from the peanut gallery.