PDA

View Full Version : Top Secret M$ Documents Found!

AlexMax
09-18-2002, 03:00 PM
Warning:
You can read further only if you can keep this information top secret from everybody, including your friends, and, especially from nobody. Do not copy this document and, God forbid, do not distribute it through e-mail, regular mail, by word of mouth or psychic ability, even if you do not have one.

http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/secret.html

GuitarmanTim
09-18-2002, 03:05 PM
rriiiiiight, and your a normal social person with standard needs and a lack of interest in anime.

Beldaran
09-18-2002, 03:19 PM
:rolleyes:

Its getting old, Alex.

AlexMax
09-18-2002, 04:20 PM
It's called a fucking joke. Deal with it. :rolleyes:

bigjoe
09-18-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
:rolleyes:

Its getting old, Alex.

;)

The Savior
09-18-2002, 05:56 PM
How about we just have one "Anti-Microsft-News" thread and you post everything in there?

Axel
09-18-2002, 07:41 PM
heh, funny. actually I like these...

AtmaWeapon
09-18-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by The Savior
How about we just have one "Anti-Microsft-News" thread and you post everything in there?

Because double-posting is against the rules, and it would be too hard for him to keep up his current volume of anti-MS if he had to wait for people to reply.

The Savior
09-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
Because double-posting is against the rules, and it would be too hard for him to keep up his current volume of anti-MS if he had to wait for people to reply. But then again, nobody posting in a topic is generally a sign that nobody cares. :shrug:

I'm as pro-Linux as the next guy, but these threads are starting to get un my nerves.

vegeta1215
09-18-2002, 11:26 PM
I just skimmed the article, and that was weird, I didn't really get it myself.

I used to post alot of anit-microsoft things, but it gets old, and it wasn't worth fighting with everyone. So instead, I'm just pro Linux and especially pro Open Source (esp for apps that are cross platform like Mozilla and Ogg Vorbis)

Beldaran
09-19-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
I just skimmed the article, and that was weird, I didn't really get it myself.

I used to post alot of anit-microsoft things, but it gets old, and it wasn't worth fighting with everyone. So instead, I'm just pro Linux and especially pro Open Source (esp for apps that are cross platform like Mozilla and Ogg Vorbis)

See? That's cool. Anti Microsoft is immature and uninformed. Pro Linux is intelligent and respectable.

Alex, I can't tell if they're jokes anymore. You post so much and some of it is so far fetched that I don't know when you're kidding.:shrug:

Axel
09-19-2002, 07:42 AM
well, I thought it was funny anyways, I think you should keep posting these.

AlexMax
09-19-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran
Alex, I can't tell if they're jokes anymore. You post so much and some of it is so far fetched that I don't know when you're kidding.:shrug:

Warning:
You can read further only if you can keep this information top secret from everybody, including your friends, and, especially from nobody. Do not copy this document and, God forbid, do not distribute it through e-mail, regular mail, by word of mouth or psychic ability, even if you do not have one.

Is it really that hard for you? There are a few telltale signs that obviously some people get. :shrug: