PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION - Music Crisis

C-Dawg
09-18-2002, 10:51 AM
Yo there. For reasons known only to the Gods of Inefficency and Bad Poster Design, the local theater group I planned on auditioning with tonight has told people on their audition posters that they will provide the music, while expecting people to bring sheet music. (Gave'em a call.) So I'm in a tough spot. I've been scouring the net for something I can sing, without much luck, so I turn to you folks.

I need a piano score or a karaoke-quality mp3 of either Elton John's "Your Song" or "Tiny Dancer". (Preferably the latter). I need it by 6pm tonight. Certainly some kind soul out there can link me to this information, or even better, email it to [email protected].

Any assistance is appreciated...

-C

DarkPanther
09-18-2002, 11:13 AM
I have Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why - Karaoke.mp3

.....same thing, right?

Cyclone
09-18-2002, 11:23 AM
Your Song is popular. Hop on one of those file programs and grab it. Of course, it contains lyrics...

Cyclone

C-Dawg
09-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Once again - I need

1) SHEET MUSIC

or

2) MP3 WITHOUT VOCALS

No, people dont usually toss such things up on Kazaa.

-C

Cyclone
09-18-2002, 02:31 PM
You can go here (http://www.musicnotes.com/) to buy it, if you like...

Cyclone

Hermit
09-18-2002, 04:40 PM
You can find tons of karaoke tracks and shit through file sharing programs.

Just do the obvious... type in "karaoke" "karaoke john" "karaoke elton" "karaoke anything" for christ sakes...

It's not rocket science ;)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/hermitazc/Picture3.jpg

Gee... look what I found :rolleyes:

Cyclone
09-18-2002, 11:42 PM
Amazing. Utterly amazing. :eek:

Of course, I did originally suggest it. I just never imagined you could locate karaoke so easily on there.

Two MILLION users? Methinks I may switch programs soon, if it's any good...:laughing:

Cyclone

C-Dawg
09-19-2002, 01:19 AM
Nice, nice. Well, anyway, I managed to somehow land a place in callbacks for the role of "Billy" in Chicago on the basis of my piecemeal audition. Im looking for his solo songs in mp3 format... Kazaa isnt being helpful.

-C