PDA

View Full Version : OMG part 2

Beldaran
09-17-2002, 09:50 PM
HA!

I have an XBOX and I am on level 2 of Halo. I love it!!!

I'm back on video games!

I want to get Project Gotham Racing, Spiderman, Dead or Alive, and F-18 strike whatever (you know the jet plane game?)

Anyway, I'm happy with my purchase and I look forward to many hours of gaming. This is my first console in a REALLY long time.

WEeeeeeeeee!

jman2050
09-17-2002, 09:52 PM
Isn't this the same guy who thought reading was better than gaming? Tsk tsk, you should've known better :D .

matthew986
Halo rules. The thing is I cant think of many more titles that are worth it.

bdb2007
*Looks away, shakes head*
*Prepares large padded room for Beldaran*
*Doesn't forget to throw in a guitar, an amp, and some blinking lights*

Yoshiman
09-17-2002, 09:55 PM
Resistance to video games is futile! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Jigglysaint
09-17-2002, 09:57 PM
All your game are belong to us.

Yoshiman
09-17-2002, 09:59 PM
All your game are belong to ME!!!! Gimme!!! Gimmie!! You can keep your XCRAP though.

lynerd
09-17-2002, 10:00 PM
get Sega GT, it is an awsome racing game. other than that i cant think of anything better.

AlexMax
09-17-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by matthew986
Halo rules. The thing is I cant think of many more titles that are worth it.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I beleive there is a way to play Halo online using Gamespy Arcade, but details escape me.

Belderan: Have fun with halo while it lasts...which is basically until you beat it.

matthew986
09-17-2002, 10:56 PM
There is a way to play online. I cant remember how but it tricks the Xbox into thinking that its connected to a LAN.

Beldaran
09-17-2002, 11:13 PM
Well I have different tastes than some of you. For instance, I'm not excited about metroid prime or zelda because those aren't my kind of games. I didn't really play them growing up so I'm not attached. I like a lot of the xbox titles. I spent about an hour at the store just browsing titles of both systems and personally, I just felt inclined to get an xbox.:shrug:

I find it funny that before launch, lots of you said "xbox sucks" and now you are saying "xbox sucks except for halo" and pretty soon it will be "xbox sucks except for halo and mgs2 substance" and then "xbox sucks except for halo, mgs2 substance, Lord of the Rings, etc."

Lots of really great games are cross platform anyway. It's a preference thing. I like the xbox, I like the look, I like the controllers, and I like the games. Besides I don't have money for tons of games so the three or four I end up buying will be just great for me.

And yes, books are cool, but xbox is TOOOOOOOOOO fun.:D

inori
09-18-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I beleive there is a way to play Halo online using Gamespy Arcade, but details escape me.

Belderan: Have fun with halo while it lasts...which is basically until you beat it.

And when that happens, feel free to forward it on to me... :kawaii:

Dechipher
09-18-2002, 07:43 AM
LOTR is awesome, and I plan on getting FOTR AND the hobbit when they come out.....

on GCN.

BTW, is anyone else gonna get Phantasy Star Online for the GCN?

AlexMax
09-18-2002, 10:12 AM
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance is coming out for PS2 and Windows anyway. I can wait. LOTR doesn't excite me, and Halo is going to be so much better on the PC anyway.

GuitarmanTim
09-18-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Dechipher
...I plan on getting FOTR...

yeah Fart of the Rings looks cool doesn't it? :p ;)

bring that damn thing back Beldaran, you know you can't resist the POWER OF THE GUITAR! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH! :evil: :cyclops: :reading: