PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Love

Dragon
09-16-2002, 03:24 AM
Recently I have retreated back into the greatness that was the Sega Dreamcast. Truly a system like no other, I have been emulating a lot of games on the Dreamcast and the experience is far more fiting on a computer than on a monitor. Also, by some odd stroke of luck, I found out that PlanetWeb, the Dreamcast Web Browser, actually has a new browser available for purchase that supports broadband... so now I can download all my Dreamcast saves at lightning speed.

Anyone else out there still a Dreamcast owner? I do have one question about the Dreamcast, does anyone know how to set up their website so you can upload your saves? I have some extra web space and was thinking of using it for storage of some of my Dreamcast Saves.

WarOmnimon
09-16-2002, 04:43 PM
I can't help you on the saved files thing, sorry. But I might be able to help you find some awesome stuff. Give me a yell via PM and I'll tell ya where to find emulators usable on the Dreamcast.

AlexMax
09-16-2002, 04:46 PM
I just played Jet Set Radio again for the first time in what had seemed like ages.

Quite an amazing trip, it was.