PDA

View Full Version : How does it feel... (ZC Challenges)

Qusetonui
09-15-2002, 09:26 PM
If you are really good at Zelda, take these Challenges:

#1: How does it feel to have a Patra 3, Gleeok2, Fire Dodongo, a Mirrorrobe, a Deathnut and three Stalfos 3's in one room... and statues in the mix?

#2: Can you beat Ten Deathnuts in the same room with shutters and firing statues without getting hit?

#3: Can you prove me that you can defeat a 40-Headed Gleeok2 and not get hit ONCE?

#4: Is it possible that you can face MirrorRobes and Deathnuts in the same room with no damage? Traps and Statues... oh my! Now how is that possible?

#5: Should you even attempt this one? 20-headed Gleeok2, Deathnuts, MirrorRobes, Traps, firing statues, damage combos and rocks can make this challenge tough as hell. The enemies are invisible for the remaining challenges.

#6: The final challenge... Ganon's Room. Patra 3, Deathnuts, Mirrorobes, 12-headed Gleeok2, traps, statues, rocks, invisible enemies, and damage combos... oh brother, this is going to sting like hell!

The key... One challenge of the six passed: You can do it!

Two of six challenges passed: Try harder and face the enemies with a handicap (Master Sword, Gold Ring, 24 Heart Containers)

Three of the six challenges passed: You're getting the hang of the Zelda Challenges. Never give up... trust your instincts.

Four of the six challenges passed: You are showing your skills as a Zelda Master. Do not ruin it you seasoned Zelda veteran!

Five of the six challenges passed: You are very close to the final challenge, you are a Zelda Sage. You must pass the last test.

All six challenges passed: You are a Zelda Master. Thou art in the ranks where no player has gone before. Congratulations, thou hath passed all the challenges and I wish thee well.
Post more challenges and see if you can beat them or create new, harder tests similar to these Zelda veterans-only tests.

*edit* These tests will appear late in the game in Legend of Sassooniala. At least you get the Golden Ring, the Master Sword and 24 Heart Containers, so you are safe. I am sorry if this is too insane. I think I have to butcher the enemies. *end of edit*

MottZilla
09-15-2002, 09:35 PM
Huh? Your "challenges" are just insane imbalanced situations from a bad quest.

Jigglysaint
09-15-2002, 09:57 PM
At least my quest made you fave 2 blue wizrobes with 8 hearts, a shield, and no ring. It was supposed to be a mini boss.

MottZilla
09-15-2002, 10:01 PM
2 Blue Wizards isn't THAT hard. Not imopssible. However, 40 headed Gleeok? That's just stupid in my opinion.

jman2050
09-15-2002, 10:08 PM
Blue wizzrobes are pretty simple, although they can annoy you. Those challenges though are crazy. The number one thing NOT to do on a quest is put a near-impossible situation for the player and not give some sort of handicap. And master sword/gold ring are not handicaps, since you need those to even stand a chance.

That reminds me, when is the enemy list going to be updated?half of the enemies in Beta 163 are new, and I have no idea what each one does (i can only guess). just asking.

Praethus
09-15-2002, 11:57 PM
Just because you fight this insane battles doesn't make you a Zelda Master. Fighting the battles is useless, if you can't solve the puzzles that grant you access to the fights. JMan, Nick compiled a list of the new 163 enemies. I don't know if there is a link here, but I know he posted it at PZC. You can find it here. (http://zc.pixelclick.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=273)

vegeta1215
09-15-2002, 11:58 PM
Those are impossible challenges.

A modest one would be something like, "4 blue darknuts and 6 statues firing at you".

slothman
09-16-2002, 04:32 AM
I don't even like peahats in a shuttered room with statues. Zillions of 'robes and 'nuts and gleeoks is probably too hard for me.