PDA

View Full Version : more of my stupid grandmother

Ibis, God of Magicks
09-13-2002, 06:18 PM
Today my grandmother told me she wanted me to move out becuase she can't deal with me being gay. Just one problem, I'm not gay.

So, I have to skip out on my friends to stay home and convine my grandmother that I am not gay.

She thought I was gay for three reasons.
1. I wear a lot of red, and according to her, "Red is there color"
2. Because I wear a beret I got from Hot Topics.
and 3. Because I never have a girlfriend.

So i had to tell her:

1. Red is my favorite color. Nothing else. I just like red. That doesn't make me gay.

2. I like the hat. I'm an artist, I like the beret. That doesn't make me gay.

3. Then I had to go into a painful :( recollection of my past relationships to show her that I'm alone because all girls just "Want to be friends" And that I have no hope of ever finding a girl, and I am doomed to live a long miserable lonley life, and die alone.

I'm having a pretty bad day....

EWild
09-13-2002, 06:20 PM
:lmao:

Lone Wolf
09-13-2002, 06:20 PM
LOL! THATS JUST FUNNY.

E-FORCE
09-13-2002, 06:31 PM
That ain't funny. If my grandmother thought I was gay, I would be piss off and be trying my best to change her mind about the subject too. Life always seems to be a bitch when you're in a situation like that, or in a worser one.

Jigglysaint
09-13-2002, 06:34 PM
'scuse me but I hate you grandmotherf***!

Actually, I have the same problem. My best friend's parents think I'm gay because of a few things:

1. I like cartoons, even some baby ones.

2. I am best friends with a vunurable woman and I haven't tried to score with her.

3. I'm fat

4. I was nervious the first time I met them and said some things I shouldn't have, but is not really gay related.

5. They don't know it but I'm LDS, the only religion they would condone genicide over.

6. If you name is Terry or Linda Walker, my name is Tom Williams, and your daughter helped me convert to being a Latter-Day Saint, and you can go suck it long, suck it hard becasue you suck and I hope you learn that you don't **** with God or His servents.

Anyhoo, I hope this "gay" thing is sorted out. BTW, what religion is your grandma anyway?

Ibis, God of Magicks
09-13-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
'scuse me but I hate you grandmotherf***!

Anyhoo, I hope this "gay" thing is sorted out. BTW, what religion is your grandma anyway?

Well, you'll never believe this one, but she's catholic! *surprise*

Newho, I hope to move out before she finds out I'm pagen ;)

Jigglysaint
09-13-2002, 06:42 PM
Hm, at least she isn't a Born Again.

Dracula
09-13-2002, 06:54 PM
Ha... She thought you were gay? For THOSE reasons? Ok, ok...

1. Red kicks ass. Believe me. Tell her purple is "their" color.

2. There's nothing wrong with shopping at "Hot Topic" I go there ALL THE TIME.

3. Now that reason sucks. Do you have a girlfriend? No. Do you have a boyfriend? Hell no. There's a major diff. between not having a girl and having a guy. Common sense.