PDA

View Full Version : Sphincterine?

Zaphod Q. IX
09-11-2002, 11:58 PM
http://www.mintyass.com/

O_O

Rijuhn
09-12-2002, 12:14 AM
OMG, lol. Could you tell me how you came upon this site? Ahaha.....ah...That was refreshing (pun intended.) ;)

NaFe
09-12-2002, 12:15 AM
HAHA ass deoderant...

goKi
09-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Dont worry, other people have seen it. Google's page rank put it quite highly :)

Cyclone
09-12-2002, 12:41 AM
From the FAQ.

Is it okay if I taste Sphincterine? Yes. Sphincterine has a pleasant minty flavor that tastes great and unlike soaps and wipes, it does not leave a bitter taste. Sphincterine actually uses food-grade ingredients in its formulation.

What if Sphincterine gets on my private parts? No problem. In fact many users of Sphincterine apply it to the entire area with interesting results! Try it and you’ll understand.You know, maybe I need to get a bottle of this stuff for those special occasions, referred to in the same FAQ.

I'm kidding. Really.

Cyclone

Yoshiman
09-12-2002, 05:56 AM
OOOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYY..... I suppose it would be useful after you eat any Mexicain food. :biggrin:

Drunken Tiger
09-12-2002, 06:05 AM
LMfao!! No pun intended!!

Zaph you come up with teh wackiest shit!!

Zaphod Q. IX
09-12-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by goKi
Dont worry, other people have seen it. Google's page rank put it quite highly :)
REALLY GOKI?!?
DAMN, AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE FIRST PERSON ON EARTH TO EVER SEE THAT SITE. :eyebrow:

Verman
09-12-2002, 04:32 PM
That would mean aliens wrote it zaphod...I doubt aliens would use superior technology to create a page on making asses smell better. You see they would have to either purchase a server here for the page to run on, or have one hell of a wireless connection.

Jemsee
09-12-2002, 04:41 PM
I have a farmer friend that could use this.
He's always complaining about his smelly ass.
His wife tells him to keep his ass out in the barn where it belongs.
But it follows aroungd behind him where ever he gos, just like a fathfull dog.
I bet if he used Sphincterine ass-tringent his ass would be made to feel right at home.
:D