PDA

View Full Version : LoZ Triforce of Courage

BoubouZ
09-11-2002, 07:48 AM
Can somebody tell me where do I get the second sword in this quest ?? I cannot find it and I keep dying trying to get through the horrible level 3. I searched the forum but there appear no topics with help for this quest, so anybody who knows please let me know.

Thanks.

Teilyr
09-11-2002, 09:06 AM
Wow.. OLD quest. Haven't played that one in about 5 months. Well, if memory serves, it's near a store where the shop keeper asks you to buy something, because business is down due to monster attacks.

You walk... left of that store, to an area of the overworld where you have to use the ladder to get around. Somewhere around there, you'll find a mini dungeon. The prize is the L2 sword, but the boss is a 2 headed Gleeok. I suggest you buy some potion, as I think I died like 7 times due to that damn thing before I wised up.

Also, I think there's darknuts in the dungeon. Just remember that they can't attack you when you're on the ladder, and plan your attacks on them that way.

Good luck. :)

ps-Fade, or whoever else knows the exact location of this, feel free to correct me.

Edit - Oh yes.. You think level 3 is tough? Wait till the swamp level. That's a doozy. :evil:

Fade to Black
09-11-2002, 02:19 PM
The sword is actually down one screen and to the left one screen, but you were close T. ...and Level 3 is the swamp level. ;)

Teilyr
09-11-2002, 05:15 PM
3's the swamp level? Well don't I feel smart. :goofy: If I could count the deaths there.... Actually, I seem to remember having to bring a key from either level 1 or 2 to open a door in that level. It was hell. :)

Nicely done.

Fade to Black
09-11-2002, 06:44 PM
What most people don't realize with this quest, is that you need to always be stocked up on bombs so you can experiment on walls! BOMB WALLS IN DUNGEONS TO FIND SHIT! Some walls are walk through walls as well. A lot of the time, you can kind of tell that a wall should be bombed because of the floor next to it...the floor makes it look like there should be a door there or something.

Teilyr
09-11-2002, 07:31 PM
Oh yeah.. I remember that. The room with the vires .. The northern wall is bombable. :)