PDA

View Full Version : Yes or no Buzz... A punch doesn't count...

Dracula
09-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Apparently, Buzz Aldrin was walking out of a building, talking to some people, and a man ran up to him, with a Bible and told him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon... Buzz punched the man in the face, and walked off...

I don't want to repeat the other posts arguing if the Lunar Landing was real or not, but... Why would he just punch him in the face? Is he just sick of people asking that, or is he pretecting a money-making scheme? I found this quite intriguing...

I think Buzz was only protecting himself. The guy was did not believe the landing happened, thus that may have pissed Buzz off. The guy would have pissed me off as well.

The Savior
09-10-2002, 05:59 PM
Apparantly the guy who he punched was one of the most vocal conspiravy theorists regarding the lunar landings. If I was Buzz I would've done the same thing.

Rijuhn
09-11-2002, 02:31 PM
That sounds like fun. Stupid conspiracy theortists. My brother is almost one. All he does all day is sit around feeling sorry for himself. He thinks everyone is going to Hell and that he has to save us (my family.) I seriously am afraid of him because he might snap and kill someone or himself.

Conspiracy theortists (CT) are born from lack of sunlight, lack of friends, and are losers.

Mercy
09-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Maybe Buzz was just trying to give the guy an express trip to the moon ala Ralph Kramden. Or maybe Mr. Alrdin had a bad run in with god out in space and The Bible that guy was wielding brought back the awful memory.

m.

AtmaWeapon
09-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Maybe he just wanted to punch someone in the face.

My guess is he's tired of people asking him that. Put yourself in his place; if I was the first man to do something really amazing, I' get kind of pissed off if everywhere I went there was some bastard accusing me of being fake.

Lone Wolf
09-11-2002, 04:21 PM
heh, now thats how you deal with annoiying people.