PDA

View Full Version : Dance Dance Retardation.

AlexMax
09-09-2002, 03:56 PM
http://www.somethingawful.com/#EpFEVyAZuFgcdCZFrK

I laughed my ass off at this one....

Something Awful did DDR great justice, and hell if I thought it was funny, you guys will think its HILAROUS. ^_^

Maverick_Zero
09-09-2002, 04:04 PM
:lol: Thats good, Change Change Ronald Reagan's Adult Diaper. :lol:

Mak-X
09-09-2002, 04:05 PM
heh I read some of that. It seems true.

Ultra22Lemming
09-09-2002, 05:43 PM
Lol so very funny!

Lilith
09-10-2002, 04:28 PM
Also:
http://somethingawful.com/article.php?id=378

teddyboy420
09-10-2002, 07:44 PM
Well I'm getting farther away from being a teen-ager, and I'm a long time removed from when I lost my virginity. But I can say to all you teeny-boppers out there "dancing"? in front of that dumb game, it probably WILL extend your virginity.

Maverick_Zero
09-10-2002, 08:34 PM
There's no worse sight then fat people jumping around trying to hit oversized buttons with their feet, while roll after roll jiggles, and jiggles.:blah:

quadforce
09-10-2002, 11:31 PM
uh... i... uh...

ahem... after clicking around on Something Awful for a while, i am proud (uh?) to say that i am officially disturbed and shocked...

is it possible for one website alone to do THAT?!?! seriously, its a great site with lots of funny puns, jokes, twists and stuff, but come on! there is this review for a real, REAL, game called Marble Cooking which is rather freaky sounding, even for a hentai game. ok, maybe im overreacting, but that site's webmaster and editors have problems...

ok, now to find out where to get Marble Cooking... j/k

BTW, that DDR thing was funny!

AlexMax
09-11-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by teddyboy420
Well I'm getting farther away from being a teen-ager, and I'm a long time removed from when I lost my virginity. But I can say to all you teeny-boppers out there "dancing"? in front of that dumb game, it probably WILL extend your virginity.

That is, unless you are actually good at it. I have found out personally that the more I dance, the more in-shape I stay in(I do take martial arts too), and it's just about the only thing that I'm good at where crowds will gather around to not laugh. Trust me, I've had it happen before. ^_^

Also, I have heard some people on DDR Freak talking about how women have actually become more attracted to them :P

lucky_me9
09-11-2002, 01:43 PM
Now they've got the true American spirit. I'm getting sick of all this patriatism that in reality doesn't help anything. Look at me! I've got a flag! I'm sure China's happy about all of this since they're reaping the benefits of selling a ton of American flags.

Teilyr
09-11-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
There's no worse sight then fat people jumping around trying to hit oversized buttons with their feet, while roll after roll jiggles, and jiggles.:blah: That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

This article is pretty good too. DDR has never appealed to me, being that I'm the whitest person in the world, and I have as much rhythm as a large rock.