PDA

View Full Version : "Damn...it was a cover up all along!"

AlexMax
09-09-2002, 10:28 AM
I just realized something. Xbox is just a front for improving Pallium.

Since the Xbox is online and attracts hackers (obviously), and that a version of Win2k runs on it...

..that means that they can 'fix' the hacks on the Xbox, while at the same time fix the hacks on Pallium and trusted computing, since the chips are similar. The Xbox they can change anytime without worring about petty things such as 'compatability', and thusly it's a safe system to 'fix'.

In other words, every time you hack an Xbox, you are actually helping 'Trusted Computing' when it finally gets released be less modification proof.

Ingenius, no?

(Please take note that I am not refering to Microsoft as M$ right now. In fact, I think that this was a brilliant move by Microsoft. I don't agree with Pallium or 'Trusted computing' but that's another post entirely)

Masamune
09-09-2002, 10:34 AM
o_0 uhhhh alex... you are way too paranoid.

Cronic
09-09-2002, 10:40 AM
Just buy one or shut the fuck up...

Beldaran
09-09-2002, 11:41 AM
I think they are only planning to release palladium for your computer, thus the only xbox they are testing is the one you will eventually buy and love.

AlexMax
09-09-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Just buy one or shut the fuck up...

Only the paranoid survive, Darth.

Axel
09-09-2002, 03:26 PM
you're right! you're absolutely right! all this time I hated them because windows doesn't work right and the M$ (I will call them that) monopoly on the home computer market has not allowed me to purchase a Mac.

Daarkseid
09-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Axel
you're right! you're absolutely right! all this time I hated them because windows doesn't work right and the M$ (I will call them that) monopoly on the home computer market has not allowed me to purchase a Mac.

BS. You can buy macs right now. They sell them at CompUSA or you can order them online. I plan on owning one in the near future, Windows monopoly or not.

Dart Zaidyer
09-09-2002, 10:54 PM
I doubt Bill's that ambitious.

Lone Wolf
09-09-2002, 10:56 PM
Just buy the thing or don't!

Mercy
09-09-2002, 11:08 PM
It seems to me that the only rational thing to do is buy an X-box and not attempt to hack it, thereby avoiding helping the Evil Empire.

Meh, just play Playstation2 and be happy.

m.

Masamune
09-10-2002, 10:10 AM
do you wear tinfoil hats alex?

mrz84
09-10-2002, 02:24 PM
and as the world goes boing, gates is thought as weird as some and evilin its purest form by others. http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/myanimepage/mini_ami.gif

Cloral
09-10-2002, 02:45 PM
I really get annoyed when people make crass allogations against MS, or write catty articles about them. Why? Because it makes the rest of us who have legitimate complaints against them look bad.

AlexMax
09-10-2002, 02:50 PM
Where did I 'accuse' them of anything in this post? I just stated one thing that was advantageous to their Xbox/Pallium systems. Hell, I even complimented Microsoft.

Masamune
09-10-2002, 03:49 PM
just chill out about microsoft. just leave them alone for a while.