PDA

View Full Version : "It was all good until the posts dissapeared..."

Dracula
09-08-2002, 08:02 PM
I've been noticing, in some threads, over half of the posts in them are gone... In the "Arcade Games" thread, well over 50% of the thread went bye-bye... And in the "Hell, I might actually bye an XBOX now" thread by AlexMax, there are only 8 posts... I think I made the 20th post in there... So, my question... WHY DO "ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BELONG TO US"?

Dechipher
09-08-2002, 08:12 PM
For crying out loud...Stop with the forum toppics....Sure posts are disappearing, topics are missing, and (for those of you who haven't noticed,) the forums have changed places. There is no need to start a new topic abotu EVERYTHING. At worst PM someone in power about a bug. There is NO need to start a topic about the same thing.

Breaker
09-08-2002, 08:48 PM
Try reading some of the other damn threads, please, or possibly the announcement made in every forum, Dracula.

Dechipher, What exactly are you doing right now? Topics merged.

Breaker
09-08-2002, 08:48 PM
Accidental double post, forum error will not allow me to delete it.

AlexMax
09-08-2002, 08:50 PM
Breaker, ;perhaps you could be a little clearer? Some people need thsi stuff spelled out you know... :P

Dechipher
09-08-2002, 08:50 PM
whic post was to who?

Paradox
09-08-2002, 08:51 PM
breakers last was to dechipher...
(i saw it before they merged)

Dechipher
09-08-2002, 08:54 PM
Well, I was merely pointing out to people that there be no need for dozens of threads about the same topic...this is turning into the "So Let It Be Written" boards

Breaker
09-08-2002, 08:56 PM
People don't read threads before posting.

Dark Jim
09-08-2002, 08:59 PM
Apparently. Decipher, what makes you think people would read your topic if they don't read the dozen of others?

Dechipher
09-08-2002, 08:59 PM
Aye, true that is, but still, there should be warnings for that kinda thing...if you don't have enough sense to look at least to the second page for a thread that someone else has already made, then you don't need to be posting...

Dracula
09-08-2002, 09:32 PM
I never saw a fucking thread about posts being deleted. I'm in a pissy mood right now, I wanted answers from everyone, not to look like a complete n00b, and (please) not to get any more pissed off as it is. I'm not gonna give you all a damn list about why I'm pissed off, don't ask for one, sorry Breaker for being a fucking dumbass, and sorry Dechipher for pissing you off. If I would have fuckin' known, I wouldn't have posted for christs sake. And don't give me a smart ass remark about not reading the announcements. I don't need lectures.

Dechipher
09-08-2002, 09:35 PM
nah, didnt make me amd.....mostly just yours combined with everyone else...