PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Question

Cloral
09-08-2002, 02:22 AM
Would it be possible to store each person's best score on each game in the arcade within their profiles? Then a high score table could be constructed by scanning the profiles.
It's just kinda frusterating to do pretty well on one of the games, but just miss the high score. It feels like all the work was for nothing!

edit:
WTF? I just noticed the high score link at the bottom of the games. I got a good enough score to get 5th place on breakout, but it didn't give me a chance to enter my name or anything! What's up?

edit:
And now it's working... :shrug:

plith
09-08-2002, 11:09 AM
I seem to be having the same trouble inori is talking about. TSA said in a different forum that he had left this place already. His topic even ends with him saying to continue this at the .net forums. And I've been using the .net forums for a long while now. So I'm guessing I'm still on the IP version...

EDIT: The hell? I was most definitely posting this in DC's topic in General Discussion about the .net situation. I didn't even have any other windows open, and I haven't been to this post before.

EDIT2: I think I know what happened. The aforementioned problem must've gone away while I was typing the reply. So the reply just got stuck onto a different post with the same number on the real forums.

Cloral
09-08-2002, 03:57 PM
LOL

I have found a bug though. The top score board always displays the first comment you made, whether or not that is the comment you attached to your best score on the game. One is rather funny, saying 'w00t! 2 points!' when the score is 186 or so (this is on snake).