PDA

View Full Version : Hard work, life risking, all comes down to a blast.

Fiyerstorm
09-06-2002, 11:37 PM
Today was my H.S.'s first Pep Rally. I was like sooo excited. So anyway, I have Gym last period and then all of the Student Council peeps from every grade came in to start decorating for the Pep Rally. Like a bunch of my friends are in Student Council so I like went over to the Sophomore section to see what's up. My babygurl Sarah was like, "Get yo' ass up and help us!" So I helped. I stuck tape on banners, I T.P.ed the balloon chain, and I did something I'd probably never want to do ever again. We had to stick the big banner on the wall above the bleachers so I got up on this like 5'' concrete 'shelf'. I had to pat around the bottom and then get a broom and smack the top so it would stick to the wall. I almost fell like 4 times and if I would of fell, I wold of violentlyrolled down 20 rows of bleacher...ouch.. In the end, it was done and looked cool. For my hard work, I got to sit in the front row of our section of the Gym with Student Council. It was a blast!

The only reason I'm bragging about this is because I haven't had a good day for a while, but today...it was different. ;)

Lone Wolf
09-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Well, good to hear that.

Ultra22Lemming
09-07-2002, 11:38 AM
Hey SlasherCGE .... good for you!

Lone Wolf
09-07-2002, 11:49 AM
Thats a colorful sig there lemming.:)