PDA

View Full Version : Free 20oz Coke

Warlock
09-06-2002, 12:17 PM
Check this out:
http://www.passwird.com/images/freecoke.gif

Print it out and bring it to Target.. you can prob. do it multiple times so long as you go in some different lines and stuff :D

Gerudo
09-06-2002, 12:19 PM
have you personally tested this? normally, doesnt this stuff come on like, different paper than regular print paper?

Warlock
09-06-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Gerudo
have you personally tested this? normally, doesnt this stuff come on like, different paper than regular print paper?

I havn't tested it myself, but I've seen it in a couple different places and everyone there said it worked.. and there are such things as printable coupons..

The Silent Assassin
09-06-2002, 12:34 PM
Heh...FREE GCN GAME!

See that "bar code". It needs to be able to be read by the scanner, or it is useless ;-)

Warlock
09-06-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
Heh...FREE GCN GAME!

See that "bar code". It needs to be able to be read by the scanner, or it is useless ;-)

Not always.. I work at a dept. store and we also have a coupon button where it just records it as a generic coupon and we type in the ammount (some coupons don't even have barcodes).

Jemsee
09-06-2002, 02:08 PM
By the time I copyed it, printed and cut it out and took it to a store it would be easer just to pay for it, me thinks.

Hermit
09-06-2002, 02:27 PM
You need to know where it came from before you try it out. Not all stores have the same coupon sales as stores in other locations (different states and other parts of the country). So just because you walk in to your friendly neighborhood Target with it, doesn't mean your store is offering that coupon.

Orion
09-06-2002, 05:17 PM
Yes, some cashiers will be dumb enough to take that. Like Warlock, I work (but in a convenience store), and we also have a coupon button that will take any amount off the sale (or let you take out cash as well, hehe :D ). I've taken some cupons I wasn't supposed to before. Oops :).

stormwatcheagle
09-06-2002, 05:33 PM
Thanks a lot! I could go for a nice coke right now.

Warlock
09-06-2002, 05:49 PM
I seriously think it's universal.. I've seen it in a few places with ppl from different states saying it works.. including ppl from here..

And for the most part, if it's a coupon and it's valid, we always took it where I worked.. There isn't any disclaimer saying it's a regional thing, so I would think it would work..

Raichu86
09-06-2002, 06:32 PM
I'll try it next time I'm in Target. If they won't take the coupon, I'll tell `em to take the product back. :tongue:

Icey
09-06-2002, 06:38 PM
Cashier: Scan product, then scan coupon

Would the bar code be scannable off of a normal sheet of paper?

Orion
09-06-2002, 07:04 PM
I've had people scan bar-code tatoos made to be the same as Mike's Hard Lemonade and other such things. Worked just fine too, the guy rang in as Mike's Hard Lemonade :D. It'd definetly scan off of that.

stormwatcheagle
09-06-2002, 07:35 PM
Doe's the coupon include tax? Or do I have to pay tax?

Drunken Tiger
09-06-2002, 10:48 PM
I think ill give it a go!! :D

I know a coupla people who work at Target!! If i get arrested im gonna tell them it was Warlock's idea!! :p

Lone Wolf
09-07-2002, 10:43 AM
Heh, doubt it will work though.