PDA

View Full Version : My sister does not know what she is doing?

goKi
09-06-2002, 07:28 AM
She started dating this guy yesterday for the second time. The first time she dated him it lasted less than 48 hours after she found out that he was just going to try and make her cry by ditching her on her birthday.

So now she is dating him again... and to be honest, i hate the guy. He has asked all of her friends out in the last 2 months, and most of them said no (a few said yes), and now he has came and asked my sister out again (only 4 days after asking my sister's best friend out). This tells me he is only using her in some way or another, so im going to freak the guy out. Has anyone ever done this before and can give me some advice. My sister is only 13, and the last thing i want is this guy trying to get into bed with her... i really dont trust him.

EDIT - by freaking him out, i meant talking to him in a way that will either scare him away from my sis for good, or stop him from being such a sleaze.. i dont want him to fear for his life or anything ;)

AtmaWeapon
09-06-2002, 08:14 AM
Tell him you're going to chop off his dick and make it a trophy if he makes her cry. Seriously. Guys are usually afraid of older brothers.

Drunken Tiger
09-06-2002, 09:25 AM
If it was my sister that guy wouldnt even be in this country!! Hey ive done it before... I think i really scared the guy!! :rolleyes:

Jemsee
09-06-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by goKi

EDIT - by freaking him out, i meant talking to him in a way that will either scare him away from my sis for good, or stop him from being such a sleaze.. i dont want him to fear for his life or anything ;)

Screw that, make tha bastard fear for his life.
You may want to try and talk to your sis before hand but tell the guy to shove off and don't be polite about it.

I'v had to do this a few times with my daughter and have no problem with telling a guy to drag or be dragged.

The Silent Assassin
09-06-2002, 11:23 AM
Explain to him what "Crikey, Mate!" is, show him Tonberry, and then say "CRIKEY, BITCH! AUSTRALIAN FOR GET THE FUCK OFF MY SISTER BEFORE I SHOVE MY BOOT UP YO AZZ, MATE!"

Cyclone
09-06-2002, 11:58 AM
TSA: ROFL. :laughing:

goKi, how old is the guy? If he is around your sister's age, then any threats will work perfectly; at worst, you can always claim that your sister uses tampons designed to cut his dick off the moment it enters...that should scare him off...:kawaii:

(Note: I am going back to the story about these things in China. You may find it in GD somewhere; I have no idea where, but if I find it, I'll link it.)

Cyclone

The Desperado
09-06-2002, 01:12 PM
hahah...just my thing. ok, simply get a prescritpion bottle (doesnt matter whats in it, as long as its some type of pills). Now put it in a bag and go find your sisters boyfriend. when you find him, run into him (make it look accidental) and drop the bag. Say your sorry, and pick up the bag. then ask if he's seen your sister anywhere. He'll ask "why?" Then you just say that she forgot to take her medication. then, he'll what to know what its for. You try to pronounce "Goneria" but pronounce wrong, but good enough for him to understand what you mean. Act like you really have no idea goneria is. Then just say "see you later" and walk away. He'll never call your sister again.

Verman
09-06-2002, 01:20 PM
Your sister is sexually active at 13? Hmz...Wierd....

Anyhow just threatin him with his life...Go up to him and say "Hey muthafucka get the fuck outta here". Then punch him in the gut, not too hard though....he wont come back....

Your sister might get pissed at you though...Hell just punch your sister :P

Cyclone
09-06-2002, 02:07 PM
No, Verman...I am wondering from goKi's story if the GUY is. The sister, I have no idea about.

Cyclone

Fatty Lumpkin
09-06-2002, 10:17 PM
Hell, if some guy tried to do my sister (on 12 now, but she'll be in 7th grade next year), he WILL be fearing for his life. I've never been in a fight in my life, but I'll beat the shit out of anyone who messes with my sister. I'm not a redneck, but I live in a redneck area, and most of my friends have shotguns and go hunting. I could taking him out huntin' with me and my friends, maybe take all his cloths, leave him in the middle of the woods...

Lone Wolf
09-07-2002, 11:53 AM
Punch him in the face. NOW!! Go do it!!