PDA

View Full Version : New TMNT character designs

Mak-X
09-05-2002, 02:20 PM
Check out the new TMNT character designs at Toonzone for the new series.

http://66.220.27.217/forums/showthread.php?threadid=46615

mrz84
09-05-2002, 02:28 PM
feb on fox box, eh? i should have my new pc AND cable by then. i wonder what shreddy looks like? cause the turles look pretty neat especially michalangelo(or howevery its spelled) http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/myanimepage/mini_ami.gif

Mak-X
09-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Fox Box is replacing Fox Kids on your local Fox channel, if you get Fox.

mrz84
09-05-2002, 03:30 PM
i know. i watch it whenever i visit my mom on the weekends if possible along with adult swim. anyways, this wll look sw33t. http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/myanimepage/mini_ami.gif

Raichu86
09-05-2002, 05:59 PM
Looks great. :) Too bad I don't get Fox, I might actually waste my time watching some TV...

jman2050
09-05-2002, 06:10 PM
This new series better serve justice to the original series. TMNT was the only fad bigger than Pokemon (and it lasted a lot longer as well)

Link 101
09-05-2002, 06:34 PM
Those look cool, but I am not a really big fan of TMNT though. I think Kirby will be better.

Beldaran
09-05-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Link 101
Those look cool, but I am not a really big fan of TMNT though. I think Kirby will be better.

OMG, Kirby is not better than the fucking ninja turtles.:rolleyes:

Yeah right, and Britney Spears rocks harder than Led Zeppelin. Uh huh.:laughing:

I love the new designs and I hope the series is cool. I plan on watching it. Finally, a cartoon worth watching. There haven't been any cool cartoons on TV for ten years. What the fuck are power rangers? That show sucked. So did all the "mon" shows like pokemon, digimon, asswipemon, gaymon, and all the rest.

The Silent Assassin
09-05-2002, 07:16 PM
TMNT belongs in the 80's...bring back the original...

Joshua Milton N
09-05-2002, 08:06 PM
I haven't seen TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES in a long time since it was on back in the late 80's and early 90's and the new character designs are great.

A very good cartoon show till the end.

Dracula
09-05-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
Fox Box is replacing Fox Kids on your local Fox channel, if you get Fox.

Noser.... I cyan't get no FOXes on my Miracle Box!!!HEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!! J/K

I actually think they look cool. I've been a big fan of TMNT when I was a lil' bloodsucker. It looks better than what they TRIED for a new TMNT series... Nobody watches CBS, anyways...

Mak-X
09-05-2002, 10:51 PM
Hopefully the new TMNT will be good like the new He-Man (Fridays @ 6 on Cartoon Network btw, its good), and not goofy like the last TMNT series that was live action, Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, or just not as good like the last season of the original series like mentioned.

I used to be a big fan of TMNT when I was young and loved the show. Somehow though, I think if you were to watch most of the old show, it wouldn't be as good as you remember it as a child after a while. I think I remember liking the first 4 episodes (or whatever started the series) the best, because of the way they went with the story and the way the episodes were done compared to the rest of the episodes as a series.

Warlock
09-05-2002, 11:51 PM
If the character designs are based off the comics, that's probably a good sign about which direction the show is going in..

But seriously, I don't think they would get goofy. I think the point is less to attract little kids but to attract all of us who grew up on the crap in the 80s.. it's the same thing behind He-man and Transformers new series (although I hear Transformers is like a ripoff of pokemon or something.. haha)..

Mak-X
09-06-2002, 12:03 AM
Don't bother watching Transformers: Armada, its little better than Transformers: Robots in Disguise (the one on Fox Kids), which seems to be animated by the same team. Beast Wars and Beast Machines are way better. Armada stars 3 school kids that hang out with the Autobots. The Predacons are after the Minicons that give each bot more power. Looked like it started out good, but quickly fell with way too many "radical!" slang and focus on the kids, and lack of...well what made Beast Wars good. I think I read someone say "Made in Japan for America" and I might agree.

He-Man on the other hand, is really good, with the animation, the action and fighting, the voice acting, the story, the characters, villians (Skeletor)...

By goofy I meant like the live action Ninja Turtles series. I tried to like it, and it was neat, but every time they fought the turtles might say some stupid lines or fight crazy, and with every punch, jump, and smack, there would be some silly sound effect. I can see that the new animation won't be that way though, probably more actiony and serious.

The Silent Assassin
09-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Bring back Pro Stars. That and Rainbow Bright.

Fade to Black
09-06-2002, 12:38 AM
I say kick ass...I'm going to watch it!