PDA

View Full Version : I am proud to say...

Ibis, God of Magicks
09-04-2002, 02:35 PM
I have never seen an episode of Survivor! Woot!
And I've never seen American Idol!
Haven't Seen Dog eat Dog!
I've never seen an entire Episode of Seinfield!
And I've only seen 5 Episodes of the Simpsons!

No, I haven't lived a sheltered life, this was all by choice!
Instead, I've been outside, you know, the bright place with all the green....

Newho, I don't know why I'm sharing this, but everytime I see the news they are talking about one of the above shows, and I'm glad I have no clue, and I think it is an accomplishment.

Dirk the Daring
09-04-2002, 02:37 PM
I see you are so proud of it, you posted it twice!!

Jigglysaint
09-04-2002, 02:39 PM
You should truely be proud of yourself. It takes willpower, sometimes a lot of willpower to avoid what is popular. As for me, with the exception of americal idol, and sinfeld, I watched the other shows. I don't like dog eat dog, but I have seen almost every episode of Survivor and Simpsons.

Most TV sucks anyway. Now if only I would get out more...

Rijuhn
09-04-2002, 02:39 PM
You've only seen 5 episodes of the Simpsons? A 7 year old has seen more episodes than you. It's actually a shame that you've never seen the Simpsons. There are about 20,000,000 episodes.

Darunia
09-04-2002, 02:43 PM
I see you are so proud of it, you posted it twice!!

Boards error... *thinks someone has to merge it*

Axel
09-04-2002, 02:43 PM
well I've never seen any of those either, (excepting Simpsons, I've seen more of those, but not a ton) the only TV I watch is Star Trek

Paradox
09-04-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Ibis_god_of_Magicks
I have never seen an episode of Survivor! Woot!
And I've never seen American Idol!
Haven't Seen Dog eat Dog!
I've never seen an entire Episode of Seinfield!
And I've only seen 5 Episodes of the Simpsons!

same here, but i'm not sure about the exact number of simpsons... not a lot though

EWild
09-04-2002, 03:24 PM
I watch a lot of TV, all the Simpsons and most of the Star Trek shows.

Cyclone
09-04-2002, 03:27 PM
Survivor is so-and-so. Dog Eat Dog is something I only saw recently; quite an interesting way to conduct a show. Simpsons is...well, stupid. Haven't seen American Idol, however.

Cyclone

jman2050
09-04-2002, 03:31 PM
I think American Idol is alright. I kind of like the reality shows, with the exception of survivor. And don't mess with The Simpsons, that is one of my favorite shows of all time.

Mr. 207
09-04-2002, 03:33 PM
You've only seen 5 episodes of the Simpsons? You HAVE lived a sheltered life style my friend; Simpsons is (at least in my opinion) part of American culture, and besides that a damn damn DAMN funny show.

inori
09-04-2002, 03:44 PM
Stupid flood control... I took care of the extra copy for you.

I've never seen Survivor either; I don't find the concept very interesting. Ditto on American Idol, and I haven't even heard of Dog Eat Dog.

Ultra22Lemming
09-04-2002, 04:11 PM
Dog Eat Dog is a show on NBC. I watch all of the shows you said and I like them. If you say anything bad about these shows YOU SHOULD BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL!!!!!

Beldaran
09-04-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Survivor is so-and-so. Dog Eat Dog is something I only saw recently; quite an interesting way to conduct a show. Simpsons is...well, stupid. Haven't seen American Idol, however.

Cyclone

The Simpsons isn't stupid. It's my favorite show.

The Silent Assassin
09-04-2002, 05:13 PM
I've recently been downloading all the Simpson Episodes off KaZaA...good way to see the classics.

slothman
09-04-2002, 05:23 PM
I haven't seen any of those "reality-based" shows, except for a clip of Survivor 1 that was obviously acted. Seinfeld and Simpsons are great though. Just because they are popular doesn't mean they are bad or good. It is hard to not do something popular though, that you should be pround of. But not watching the Simpsons - my avatar would hate you.

Lilith
09-04-2002, 05:53 PM
That's just like me, only I've never seen a full episode of the Simpsons, only parts...

goKi
09-05-2002, 05:22 AM
i dont like survivor, or seinfeld
dog eat dog lasted about 3 episodes over here
and ive never seen american idol
i am a simpsons fan though