PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Beldaran
09-04-2002, 12:34 AM
Ok, bear with me here:

First, grind up a mixture of pickles and onions, urinate on it, and cram it in your ass. Then drink five milkshakes and go sit in a hot room. Once the diarreah starts, collect some in a bag and smell it.

That smell is what American Idol has turned into.:eyebrow:

Icey
09-04-2002, 12:42 AM
Turned into?

It's what it's always been. American Idol was crap from the start. 'Nuff said.

Rijuhn
09-04-2002, 12:43 AM
Wow, that's deep dude, heh. I hear you, and I could agree more. I never watched those shows, only the first episodes when that cruel British guys told everyone how much they sucked ass.

Beldaran
09-04-2002, 02:03 AM
I only watched it because I'm in love with Nikki McKibbin. But she got voted off so it sucks now. It always sucked, but she was hot so I watched it.

Drunken Tiger
09-04-2002, 02:58 AM
I know what you mean !! Popstars have done that too... I dont even think they exst anymore.....:shrug:

Dirk the Daring
09-04-2002, 01:21 PM
I can say that I have never seen the show, I don't get FOX, but the DJ's on the wake-up show I listen to love it, so I get to hear their opinions, hear sound clips, then hear myself dry heaving. I hate the show.

Ultra22Lemming
09-04-2002, 01:43 PM
I liked Nikki too!!! But with the two left I think Kelly should win :thumbsup:. And on last night's episode they had the winner in UK preform and he just plain sucked!!!