PDA

View Full Version : Ok... Here we go again...

Dracula
09-03-2002, 11:03 PM
Ok... Again, themes... I kinda wish my theme was added, but I fixed my mistakes...

http://www.webspawner.com/users/agntheme/AGNcastle.jpg

http://www.webspawner.com/users/agntheme/AGNcastle2.jpg

Alright... One or two... Or should I somehow combine them?

*EDIT* sorry about the low quality. I'll try fixing it.

Paradox
09-03-2002, 11:15 PM
i say the second one, but there isn't a whole lot of difference between the two...

Dracula
09-03-2002, 11:22 PM
Heh... I only changed what people complained about on the first version.

vegeta1215
09-04-2002, 12:02 AM
Neither. The colors of both look like puke. Sorry man. However, I do like the title image of the first one better.

Daarkseid
09-04-2002, 12:05 AM
I think people for the most part are just sick of themes that only change the color schemes. You should somehow try to involve the use of Graphics from the Castlevania games, sort of like how Warlock created his Warcraft III themes...

Icey
09-04-2002, 12:37 AM
I perfer the second one... but the logo on the first is better. And like Daark said, do something besides color changes. That's what makes a really good theme ;)

The Silent Assassin
09-04-2002, 12:40 AM
Eh...bring back TE.

Mander
09-04-2002, 09:34 AM
I think it would be nice to see a theme that was completly different. These two are okay but really no different to the rest.

Paradox
09-04-2002, 11:59 AM
there needs to be more themes that aren't related to any game/movie etc.

sort of like classic black, main page, and nuked... ones that are just themes

Ultra22Lemming
09-04-2002, 01:54 PM
I like them both, the 1st one has better colors the second one has a better logo.

GuitarmanTim
09-04-2002, 02:20 PM
neither, none-graphic themes are so old school, try the One Ring or Orc themes, those own.

Dracula
09-04-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
I think people for the most part are just sick of themes that only change the color schemes. You should somehow try to involve the use of Graphics from the Castlevania games, sort of like how Warlock created his Warcraft III themes...

Yes, I've tried that, but I didn't do too well. The images you see are what's left of them. If someone can giveme a better way on making them look like the WarCraft 3 themes, then I'll be happy.

Oh, and by the way, sorry if it looks like "puke" cuz I know it does. I tried to fix this shit up, but I've been crabby, and told myself to shut the fuck up. I haven't been happy lately, so... yeah...

teddyboy420
09-05-2002, 01:20 AM
Well, I like the gray's, but I don't like the green and red.

I'm not sure how the themes are made, but you have to use some kind of graphic editor right? Well, can't photoshop take a picture (or background)and stech it to fit? If I'm way off just ignore me ;)

link102
09-05-2002, 11:01 AM
*grrrrr*:angry: I'm not on the pic :lol:

Originally posted by vegeta1215
Neither. The colors of both look like puke. Sorry man. However, I do like the title image of the first one better.

*Diverend people, diverend opinions*:lol:
I think they look good.
btw: If you realy want to see some sh(--), you'd better check my site about OZ: http://www.link102.tk

vegeta1215
09-05-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Dracula
Oh, and by the way, sorry if it looks like "puke" cuz I know it does. I tried to fix this shit up, but I've been crabby, and told myself to shut the fuck up. I haven't been happy lately, so... yeah...

I think mainly the brown and grey put together make it look bad. If you had varying shades of one color, like dark blue or red, it would look nice.

Dracula
09-05-2002, 06:09 PM
The brown was supposed to look like dark blood, but the file shift messed it up... (look at the bottom of number 2) This computer sucks... None of you will get to see my vision of what it's supposed to be...