PDA

View Full Version : The next evercrack...

Paradox
09-03-2002, 10:26 PM
http://thesimsonline.ea.com

now, some of you might be thinking "oh no! there's no way to blow peoples heads off with shotguns and steal all their treasure so i can become a level 23748 half-elf bard!" but this game looks great... create your own business and hire people, move around the world...
looking forward to it...

The Silent Assassin
09-03-2002, 10:52 PM
Create your own AGN...

Paradox
09-05-2002, 11:00 PM
is anyone else looking forward to it? looks really interesting. ^_^
i have the original sims game and i've been making buildings that might be a good layout for a business...

Warlock
09-05-2002, 11:46 PM
The Sims was cool, but it got boring after awhile.. I mean, there is only so much you can actually do in the game afterall, and besides, my guy always ended up with no food because he didn't make enough money to buy it, and he was always tired because the days were too short, etc etc.. game was more fun when you cheated and gave your guy some extra money :)

Warlock
09-05-2002, 11:48 PM
The Sims was cool, but it got boring after awhile.. I mean, there is only so much you can actually do in the game afterall, and besides, my guy always ended up with no food because he didn't make enough money to buy it, and he was always tired because the days were too short, etc etc.. game was more fun when you cheated and gave your guy some extra money :)

PCXL had the right idea tho.. they ran a feature about being a Sims sereal killer.. hehe.. all sorts of ideas about inviting sims to your house, building walls around them, and watching them drown in their own urine :D hahahaha.. that was coo

Paradox
09-07-2002, 12:29 PM
oo- double post
*bans warlock* hahahaha...

well in the online version you can do a whole lot more than the singleplayer. they made the "needs" (hunger, comfort, energy, bladder, etc.) go down 1/3 as fast to give you more time to do other stuff... like browse the neighborhoods and go to places...

Gerudo
09-07-2002, 12:53 PM
quite odd, Warlock...

anyways... maybe this will be a thing to add to my list of pirated items... (OK OK!!! JUST KIDDING!!!)

^_^ :D

EWild
09-07-2002, 12:56 PM
I have almost all the expansios but it get way too boring after awhile. I haven't played it in a year. =/

Maverick_Zero
09-07-2002, 10:06 PM
I have the original sims, I didn't bother getting any expansion, his health was down, so I told him to exercise but he was too sad, so I had him watch cartoons, but the TV blew up and then I killed all my neighbors by building walls over them, and then I got fired and I starved to death, but it was pretty fun, I think the simsonline might be cool.

Warlock
09-07-2002, 10:36 PM
Damn, I SWEAR I edited my post, not double posted.. on top of that, the forum refuses to allow me to delete my first post.. go figure.. oh well, ignore the first one ;)