PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the best idea yet a kirby quest

Tom
09-02-2002, 08:15 AM
I'm not very good at making games so I either someone else can make it or i make it the same as the 1st quest but with different tiles. Now all i need is some tiles and if anyone else is already planning to do this please tell me. Kirby will replace link obviously and the tile for him using an item will be his mouth open. The wooden sword can be either blowing out air or sucking in air I think blowing will work best the other swords can be different colours or something else i dont know maybe a spike as if you have gotten the spike ability The bow can be a plate and the arrow can be spicy food and they will look like what comes out of your mouth when kirby normally eats spicy food or it could be a mint leaf. The boomerang can be the stars which come out of his mouth when you eat something. The bomb can be like a normal bomb except the picture looks like that thing who drops the bombs I think its poppy bros. or maybe you could just have kirby with the hat or something for the menu. The baddies can be all the different baddies from the game and the first boss can be the tree spitting out air. I have tons of ideas but I think thats enough. Post some of your ideas here if you want to and remember i need kirby tiles.

Samson007
09-02-2002, 09:02 AM
That sounds cool. I cant make the tiles though. Im no artist. :laughing:

imported_Cool_Link
09-02-2002, 05:27 PM
Cool idea, only I don't know about it being the "best" idea yet.:laughing:

bdb2007
09-02-2002, 05:53 PM
If anyone can find a GB Kirby ROM, I'd rip the tiles best I can and put them into a small tileset. (WOULD NOT CONTAIN ALL ENEMIES OR ITEMS.)
I don't know what you'd do with multiple shields, though.

Demimore
09-03-2002, 02:49 AM
Kirby quest.... Not a good idea

Cyclone
09-03-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Demimore
Kirby quest.... Not a good idea

And why the bleep not? I happen to LIKE Kirby.

Heck, in SSB, he's my favorite character. I can float over the edge of the battle area and kick someone straight down, below the stage (unable to get back up). He's awesome. :)

Cyclone

Dark_Xero
09-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Well actualy I remember Ewild saying he may make a Kirby quest about mid July, but if you want tiles, get kirby's pinball game for GB, it's full of good tiles for it. I once considered ripping them.

ShadowTiger
09-03-2002, 11:28 AM
Wwwwwowww.. I want Kirby tiles......

I think that a kirby quest would be a great idea. I have had many ideas for one already. Bombs would be... sooo... common. *bombs.* Great Bombs... Oh. Excuse me.

Raichu86
09-03-2002, 07:51 PM
You could rip the tiles from Kirby's Dream Land for GB, those would probably work.

Demimore
09-04-2002, 04:37 AM
Yes, Cyclone, I like Kirby indeed, but a Kirby zelda game.... That's a little strange. Not the 64 game though

Dark_Xero
09-04-2002, 07:12 AM
It's not kirby zelda at all. You rip other tiles like floor stuff and use them. It's not gonna have anything to do with zelda, DUH. So why would you say a Kirby Zelda game wouldn't be good? For all we know it could turn out to be the next R2.

*b*
09-04-2002, 03:32 PM
actually, I'm making a kirby RPG along side my other quest, I'm just getting the tiles together now, well, not exactly NOW, but you know what I mean :p

Demimore
09-06-2002, 06:54 AM
Kirby adventure game (NOT RPG!) won't be so good, well thats what I think anyways.

imported_Cool_Link
09-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Hmmm...I have a Kirby ROM...I can take screen shots with it...Hmmm...

Cyclone
09-06-2002, 11:36 AM
I also have a Kirby ROM. Gives me something to do this weekend. :)

Cyclone