PDA

View Full Version : Vice City: Choppers... Motorcycles and chainsaws!

Cronic
09-02-2002, 12:20 AM
http://electronicinteractive.netfirms.com/helicopter.JPG

http://electronicinteractive.netfirms.com/superbike.jpg

http://rockstargames.com/vicecity/weapons/chainsaw/screenshot1.jpg

slayer6896
09-02-2002, 01:09 AM
that is pretty cool

Beldaran
09-02-2002, 01:20 AM
Is it a full sequel or an expansion of some kind?

teddyboy420
09-02-2002, 03:41 AM
An expansion for a PS2 game? :lol:

How would they pull that off? Sorry, couldn't help the sarcasm. I know you meant for PC.

I have to get my PS2 fixed on the count that it only plays games and DVD's that it wants too. :cry: I just better get it back before this game comes out, GTA3 was one of the best games I ever played and this is starting to look even better. :cool:

edit: Oh yeah it is a full sequel

E-FORCE
09-02-2002, 03:10 PM
The reason its called GTA3 Vice City is because in some of the screenshots, you see the main character from GTA3 standing around with another character who I think is a partner in his new business venture. I'm guessing you have a choice as to which character you can use in the sequel for missions and/or cruising around Vice City.

AlexMax
09-02-2002, 09:21 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll stop now...dude, GTA3 is going to look TAME in cmparison to this sob...

Not only that, but it's about damn time that I could drive a motorcycle in GTA3. Now if only they had a Linerunner with a trailor, maybe filled with gasoline or something... ^_^

(I just hope the morotcycle physics are realistic...if they aren't, I'll cry... ;_;. But just think about it, when you ride a motorcycle, there is little room for error, unlike when riding a car. Maybe it will be an acquired skill, like the dodo...)

Cronic
09-02-2002, 10:29 PM
Pulling off an expansion for the PSX was easy enough, and rockstar did it with the first Grand Theft auto (only expansion I've seen for a console game minus the Xbox booster packs)

DarkPanther
09-03-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
(I just hope the morotcycle physics are realistic...if they aren't, I'll cry... ;_;. But just think about it, when you ride a motorcycle, there is little room for error, unlike when riding a car. Maybe it will be an acquired skill, like the dodo...)

I dunno if you ever played the first GTA, but the motorcycles on that game were wikkid fast and accelerated like a blender. If you hit a car, you fell off and had to pick your bike back up again. I think you also lost health if people shot at you while you were on the bike (as opposed to being invincible inside a car). So I'm sure they haven't lost their bearings on how a bike operates. ;)

Dracula
09-03-2002, 05:13 PM
Easily, it can take a memory card file for an expansion.

So, DC... We were right... The motorcycles are back...

Also, I heard they were going to have helicoptors in GTA3, but because of 9/11... No crashing flying objects in a buiilding...

The Desperado
09-05-2002, 11:19 PM
*cumms in his pants*