PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Sunshine Bug

EWild
09-01-2002, 10:05 AM
Well through my hours of playing around with the turbo nozzle I found a bug that sends you to a completly blue area and then you die. Here's how to do it:

1) Get the turbo nozzle.
2) Go to the area with all the fruit the people are "selling".
3) Go to the far right shop ( when your facing twords the shops and the cameras behind you).
4) Go on a 45o angle so you go twords the building but you don't press up against it.
5) Charge the nozzle.
6) Move twords the wall.
7) On the second window you should fall through it and die.

-----Window--------<-wall->------Window----------
_
|\walk on an angle
<-Dude selling fruit->

Sorry bout the bit of confusion this may cause it's hard to explain. Try it and see what happens. =)

The Silent Assassin
09-01-2002, 04:58 PM
I have one:

Any area where you "fall" to death. Wall Slide (mario uses his hands to slow down along the wall) down. You won't die. You'll end up in the bottom of the stage...

Cool to do on Pianna Village.

Rijuhn
09-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Seriously TSA? I did notice that he wall slides but I always thought it useless; that it was just you hitting the barrier. Cool, I need to try that.

Warlock
09-01-2002, 06:18 PM
Hehe, I noticed you can cheat and avoid falling to your death if you are on a slope or something you slide down. The game will allow you to exit the stage so long as Mario's feet are on the ground.. works great in Pianna (?) Village if you land on one of those trees at the bottom

The Silent Assassin
09-01-2002, 10:11 PM
Yeah, that is what I was talking about. Pretty cool, huh?

Warlock
09-04-2002, 02:37 PM
lol.. I found a bug in Noki Bay.. I was climbing that mountain, and I missed a ledge.. so I tried to use the Hover Nozzle to get back on, but Mario started to go through the ledge (this has happened before) instead of grab on, and insidentally he ended up going through the wall, right into the mountain! haha.. There was some water or something I landed in, but it was more like air.. I was using the hover nozzle when eventually he fell off the stage and died :p

SSJ3500
09-04-2002, 05:34 PM
I'll have to try out those bugs when I get the game...