PDA

View Full Version : Sword of Oricon = Single Most Asked for Help on Same Part Award

The Silent Assassin
08-31-2002, 05:15 PM
http://forums.legendsalliance.com/viewtopic.php?p=164070#164070

I remember back in the day, none of you guys could find my Step Ladder! AND I THOUGHT it was a joke...it was before the "expanded" age of ZC when simple things like this were routinely checked for.

However...I was at another forum...and bam! Somebody else was asking about it...thinking it was a real game!

Heh...and it was the SAME QUESTION!

"I AM IN LEVEL 6! WHERE IS THE RAFT?"

Oh boy...

C-Dawg
08-31-2002, 05:33 PM
Though I dont know how many people played that game, I think I'd like to see the statistics before you hand out that award. The Hylian Dam in Dreams of Yesterday has basically trapped 100% of players thus far....

-C

Jigglysaint
08-31-2002, 07:12 PM
Not me, I just read the walkthrough so I didn't have to ask :D

I don't think I need any help for DOY much(but there are some really bad bugs) since I have a few weapons that make the game a breeze.

BTW, there are a few caves that seem like somthing should be in them, but there isn't anything. One such room is in the Lonlon Hights, a screen up from the exit to the village, on the second floor of the cave. Another is a scroll-back bug in the cave en-route to the Damn and a third is in the starting forest, in the bottom right corner where you go up for several screens to find the owl, a cave hidden under a bush. Those areas seem to have dysfunctional side warps or somthing.

The Silent Assassin
08-31-2002, 11:57 PM
Stats my ass...where has your quest been talked about by random strangers at a "GAME HELP" forum not dedicated to Zelda?

Heh...that was probably the most rewarding thing I have ever seen...my quest being talking about in a general game discussion thread...

C-Dawg
09-01-2002, 02:04 AM
The most rewarding thing I've ever heard was "Oh god... that was incredible..."

But you can have your video game hype. ;)

-C

The Silent Assassin
09-01-2002, 03:40 AM
Are you referring to your quest still, or the size of your ego?

bigjoe
12-05-2002, 05:34 PM
/me rolls his eyes...

TSA is the one to talk about ego...

Starkist
12-05-2002, 06:02 PM
Just find this topic?

Maybe that is why he left though... those two egos could not fit in the same forum. :shrug:

plith
12-05-2002, 06:04 PM
*Looks at dates*

Did you just feel the need to take a stab at a three-month-old topic? C'mon now, no one likes a dug-up topic.

Zaggarum
12-05-2002, 06:11 PM
Well, looks like the only "Lifeless" person shows himself.

I already knew where to find the ladder a long time ago. It wasn't hard. Speaking of which does anybody have this quest, becuase I lost it "literally" and I need a new one. I like collecting quests.

bigjoe
12-05-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by plith
*Looks at dates*

Did you just feel the need to take a stab at a three-month-old topic? C'mon now, no one likes a dug-up topic.

Sorry , somebody was looking at in the Who's Online :sweat:

Jigglysaint
12-06-2002, 12:01 AM
Read the date before you reply next time.

Foxx
12-06-2002, 05:42 AM
Zagg, you're in luck. Big time.

http://lordcronic.tripod.com/swordoforicon/

Originally posted by Starkist
Maybe that is why he left though... those two egos could not fit in the same forum.
Not sure about that. They did manage to get along together for almost 8 months, and have quite a bit in common when it comes to ZC. TSA left this place for about a half-dozen different reasons; I have a feeling this would have been among the smaller of the various factors.

Demimore
12-06-2002, 06:13 AM
Awww.... And I thought TSA had returned.... Oh, well

ShadowTiger
12-06-2002, 11:47 AM
We had all hoped.

And yes, C-Dawg, your quest was probably one of the top 5 quests that "The most rewarding thing I've ever heard was "Oh god... that was incredible..." was said. And Boy was it ever! :rolleyes:

Praethus
12-06-2002, 12:08 PM
I think C-Dawg was referring to something else...

C-Dawg
12-06-2002, 12:26 PM
Shh, Preathus, BH4 doesn't know about that sort of thing yet. Let's let him preserve his innocence a little longer.

-C

plith
12-06-2002, 04:42 PM
Tee hee. I wish I was still 100% naive again. Then I could go back to being mad at my parents for everything that goes wrong.

Anyways, I think I'll close this topic if people don't start talking about Sword of Oricon again.

Zaggarum
12-06-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Foxx
Zagg, you're in luck. Big time.

http://lordcronic.tripod.com/swordoforicon/

Not sure about that. They did manage to get along together for almost 8 months, and have quite a bit in common when it comes to ZC. TSA left this place for about a half-dozen different reasons; I have a feeling this would have been among the smaller of the various factors.

Plith, I think I have your request coverd.

Thanks for the link Foxx. I really love this Quest. Great work TSA. :thumbsup: