PDA

View Full Version : ok I got a good Graphic pack but...

_dark_link_
08-31-2002, 01:39 PM
I cant get the dungeon tile to work they don't show up in anyplace but tiles section with everything else I can't apply them as a temlate because they never show up when I do just a bunch of miss thins what could be the problem??? :cry:

JayeM
08-31-2002, 03:07 PM
Make them into combos by going to the combo section, clicking on a blank combo, and edit. Be sure to make the walls unwalkable: turn the 1st small square all red.

_dark_link_
08-31-2002, 03:26 PM
n i' mean when u look at tiles u seee them all but when making a screen u don't see the dungeon or inside ones just the first few :(

VEL
08-31-2002, 03:28 PM
Try holding shift then pressing up, and down, that scrolls the list of tiles on the right.

_dark_link_
08-31-2002, 03:34 PM
Wow that helped out alot but the dungeon still doesn't show up but I know why now... it's a tileset and I guess tilesets don't show up or something so my next question is .... how do I make tilesets tiles show up and act like normal sprites ???

VEL
08-31-2002, 03:41 PM
If they show up in the tiles section, but don't show up in the list to the right, you need to make them into combos. JayeM already posted how to do that, so I'll quote her.

Originally posted by JayeM
Make them into combos by going to the combo section, clicking on a blank combo, and edit. Be sure to make the walls unwalkable: turn the 1st small square all red.

_dark_link_
08-31-2002, 03:49 PM
Shit it seems as though they are combo's or at least some of them and there STILL not showing up :cry: I will appericiat it dearly if someone can help me :)

EDIT:It's Just Getting Worse all the time I can get dungeon or insides tiles but the quest I got them rom can and I have NO idea how I tried that onoe screen on the bottom didn;t work I tried setting dungeontempleate and messed it up with the wrong tiles and I looked AT everytinhg in the quest I got it form NOTHING gave me any clues ...please help me :(:(:(:(:(
reinstalling and restarting doesn't help eighter

EDIT(agian): I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT THANKZ TO YOUR ANSWERS SEEE I NEEDED ALL OF THEM TO GET IT WORKING AND NOW I CAN WORK ON MY QUEST ...THANK YOU :)

Happyman
08-31-2002, 08:48 PM
What was wrong? It may be some kind of bug...

And this is just me, I find it easier to tell what you have trouble with if your spelling is better.

_dark_link_
08-31-2002, 11:58 PM
I'm sorry :( i can't spell very good when im upset about something the problem was I didn't know how to use the combe pages to secelt with pages of tiles i was using

p.s. I think I spelt everything right :laughing: