blckscab
08-31-2002, 03:37 AM
Here are a few screenies from my newest quest, space invasion

http://members.aol.com/donkeybrayjnr/images/spacepictures.JPG

So what do you people think:D

There is more info about it on my home page

Mario
08-31-2002, 03:56 AM
Hey, Those pictures look great, and interestring.:)

Teilyr
08-31-2002, 05:45 AM
Nice use of newfirst there. :) Overall looks pretty original. Nice work. :thumbsup:

Though, what's up with the spot light on the circular triforce thingy? :odd:

blckscab
08-31-2002, 08:21 AM
and as for the spotlight, there was a key there, and the dungeon that pic is from is called dark light temple so there are a few of those about;)

Teilyr
08-31-2002, 10:54 AM
So it's supposed to be sunlight? Cool! :D

*b*
08-31-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by blckscab
So what do you people think:D

nothing... .. . .. ... yeah, those look pretty cool :thumbsup:

The Silent Assassin
08-31-2002, 11:59 PM
The light shining from the roof is a cool effect I haven't seen used in awhile.

blckscab
09-01-2002, 07:03 AM
I'm glad that you are all likeing the shots :D
So far I am making level 5...

blckscab
09-09-2002, 01:03 PM
Soryy for posting twice but this topic is starting to get old;)
I have added 3 new screen shots from my game:D
one is the underwater tunnel, one is a nice fountain and another is is part of the side scroll tunnels:D

ZeldaLord
09-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Nice, but I'de prefer it if it wasn't a JPEG (they're always a bit blurred on my computer).

lily
09-10-2002, 05:41 AM
It looks very good. Now I am in Subrosians mine and don`t know where to find a level 1.?

Teilyr
09-10-2002, 07:14 AM
I too could only go as far as the fairy forest.. [bjorn lynne's music... You're welcome.:D] Where's this subrosian mine at?

blckscab
09-10-2002, 11:00 AM
You were not supposed to get into the mines on the demo but now that you found it, I guess you can walk around there if U want but you wont be able to get far without compleating level 1. To get passed the forest maze, go:down left left down down left up left left down up up. To get passed the main forest go up left left down right right. I agree with anyone who thinks that it is to hard, so I have made it easyer for when there is a official release is done ;)

Balister
09-10-2002, 12:07 PM
Oooo looks cool, I'll have to download this and play it when I get home from school.

lily
09-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by blckscab
You were not supposed to get into the mines on the demo but now that you found it, I guess you can walk around there if U want but you wont be able to get far without compleating level 1. To get passed the forest maze, go:down left left down down left up left left down up up. To get passed the main forest go up left left down right right. I agree with anyone who thinks that it is to hard, so I have made it easyer for when there is a official release is done ;)
Thanks.I finished level .So I went back to mines and find a way to get a crystal that Link need`s "to learn more about it".Now what?Noone is giving any clue about it...or you have only one level in this demo?

blckscab
09-11-2002, 01:58 AM
There is only one level in the demo. Like I said before, you wern't supposed to find the mines so that was a extra ;) .
If you want to play the proper game, keep your eye on the progress in my sig:D