PDA

View Full Version : hey, I almost killed myself too

Executioner of Deities
08-30-2002, 11:26 PM
WTF is up with people almost killing themselves on this board? Has the crowd gone bad or what? Is suicide contagious? :surprise:

Anyway, i almost died when i found out linkin park gotta VMA, whats up with that? What did they get a VMA for? I didnt bother reading any longer, after it said "Linkin Park nabbs VMA" i just stopped. Do you realize that all the remixes on their new album are by other people? And on top of that, its all songs that they had already written a LONG time ago. So its not really original content. Isnt that gay.

How many other people does that appall? just out of curiosity. we can make it a poll! HOORAY!

Yeh, and another thing i should probably cover, i need some dudes to help me work on my music site. Any takers? Links in my sig, just email me [email protected] or aim me eod696. Its lacking content and theres too much for me to acquire in a reasonable amount of time.

MottZilla
08-30-2002, 11:56 PM
I dunno, but I found it odd, right when I came back here today there were an awful lot of death posts.

Fiyerstorm
08-31-2002, 12:00 AM
Damn suicidals. I think they're making that all up. like Tina says... "Whateva."