PDA

View Full Version : Newfirst Sheikah...

MasterSwordUltima
08-25-2002, 01:35 AM
Could someone possibly help me out? I need a bunch of tiles, preferably in newfirst format, of a Sheikah. I'm going to make a quest where you play as a Sheikah, but my tiling skills aren't good at all. I tried a couple of times, but I just can't make it. Could someone please make some?

Tygore
08-25-2002, 10:01 PM
By a Sheikah, do you mean like Shiek in OoT? Or more like Impa?

MasterSwordUltima
08-28-2002, 12:57 AM
More like Sheik, an Impa tile or two would be nice as an extra though :drool:

*b*
08-28-2002, 10:22 PM
I've got him facing forward, maybe you can use that?

Knightcrawler
08-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Don't have that, but I did a 2-part Sheikah emblem on my castle tileset. I could rip it for you and make it as a .gif if you think you'll need it. I've also got Hylian Knights, Ganon (designed myself, but looks really nice), and Triforce (inspired by Zelda's dress thingy, but I had to make a few changes - mostly for the better - for it to fit and look intricate). Anyway, if you want them, they look good and I'm willing to give them.

MasterSwordUltima
08-29-2002, 08:09 AM
Any and all would be excepted! Send em all!

Knightcrawler
08-30-2002, 06:45 PM
It would probably be best if I just sent you the tileset instead of .bmps or .gifs because you'd have to switch all the colors around after importing them. Which do you want: For me to send you the tileset or .bmps or .gifs? When you make up your mind, E-Mail me so that I can have your addy to send them to.

[email protected]

MasterSwordUltima
08-30-2002, 09:14 PM
hmmmmm, Tileset sounds good. E-Mail me at [email protected]!!!1111

Knightcrawler
08-30-2002, 10:20 PM
Alright, you got them. Remember it uses the Newfirst palette and if you want my graphics pack instead of tileset, I can send that.

- Edit -

Please download the .til file from my second E-Mail, not my first. Thanks.