View Full Version : Get your ass kicked for $1.75

gdorf
08-20-2002, 06:12 PM
hehe, chechout this mockup :)

http://home.houston.rr.com/surrenderownz/auction.htm

It certainly struck me as funny.

Icey
08-20-2002, 06:15 PM
Winning bid receives an ass-kicking from me personally. I am 6'0" and weigh over 230 lbs. If you win this auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ass. I guarantee that I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating. I will do this under two conditions:1) You or anyone else does not press charges against me(after all, you bought the ass-kicking),
2) You do not fight back or attempt to physically harm me in any other manner (this is your ass getting kicked, not mine).

Buyer provides round-trip plane ticket to the nearest airport, as well as cab fare to your house and back. If you are not close to an airport, you may provide me with a train ticket or other means of transportation. Do not pick me up, as I will be attacking you completely randomly. Buyer must also provide good, clear directions to their house, as well as any business expenses for if I need to stay in a hotel or buy food for myself during the trip. Most likely though I will just fly in, kick your ass, and then leave.

Upon my arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ass. It may be when you are sleeping, or showering, or any other time during the day/night when you are most vulnerable. During this beating I may damage one or more of your household items, if I have to break glass to get into your home or knock over furniture if you attempt to run from me. This should be expected by you, and covered in my expenses. If you are married or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little bit, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous. They should be informed of this, and expect it as well.

Bidding starts at one cent ($0.01) but remember the winner must pay all expenses for my travel if they wish for me to come and kick their ass.

I will accept check, money order, or Paypal. Or you could just let me use your valid credit card for a few days and we'll call it even.

Haha... LoL

I should try to auction this off. "Have an AGN member beat your sorry ass!". Haha.

slothman
08-20-2002, 06:38 PM
I saw this before but it is still funny. I hope the "winner" records his ass-kicking and shows the world.

Teilyr
08-20-2002, 06:45 PM
Sloth, you do realize that site's not on ebay, don't you?

Jigglysaint
08-20-2002, 07:14 PM
I think Breaker did that, or maybe just show it to us or somthing.

slothman
08-20-2002, 08:12 PM
I don't always look at the link. Anyway I've seen stranger things for real.

Dracula
08-20-2002, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the following did this...

Breaker
Toolie
Darth Cronic
Daarkseid
Dracula

...he he... uh... forget that last part...

Dark_Xero
08-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Heh, that's a laugh.

The Savior
08-24-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Teilyr
Sloth, you do realize that site's not on ebay, don't you?

This was on eBay originally, I saw it there. :D This guy just mirrored the site, because eBay doesn't keep expired auctions up for very long.

EWild
08-24-2002, 10:08 PM
^_^ Sounds fun! "I'll pay you 1000+$ to come over and kick my ass! Sweet!" LoL!

Lone Wolf
08-24-2002, 10:14 PM
LMAO

teddyboy420
08-24-2002, 10:26 PM
I'll do it for $500. :lol:

Dechipher
08-24-2002, 11:49 PM
mwahaha!!! You guys are so stupid!!!
I get my ass kicked by the guys at school everyday for free....