PDA

View Full Version : I need help on "ocarana of power!

mmustardmann
08-20-2002, 04:53 PM
can someone tell me what to do once i get the sword?:confuse2:

Teilyr
08-20-2002, 04:58 PM
Kill stuff. :tongue: Kidding, of course. I'll open it right quick and tell you what to do. Give me a few minutes, then I'll edit this post.

Edit - Funny .. You actually do need to go kill stuff. :D Kill things until you raise some money.. I suggest around 15 rupees. Then go south 2 screens from the sword cave, and pay the moblin for info to get through the forest to the south. Once you have it, go through the forest, and you'll reach level 1. :)

Edit2 - Just found an easier way to raise cash. Go south 2 screens from where you get the sword, and slash at the bushes in front of the cave. In the bottom right bush, you'll find 50 rupees. :kawaii:

mmustardmann
08-20-2002, 05:19 PM
ok i'm there but in the dungeon there is a door that won't open, it's the top door in the bottom left hand cornor room! please help

Teilyr
08-20-2002, 05:24 PM
Hm. Great.. Now I have to get to where you are. Give me a few minutes.

Okay.. here we go, step by step.

Enter
Go left
Kill Stalfos, Get map. Continue Left.
Kill gels, go right. Bomb northern wall, and continue up.
Kill bats, go up.
Kill goriyas, get compass, go downstairs by pressing the middle of the 3 angled blocks, up.
Get hookshot, go back up stairs.
Go down.
Go left.
Hookshot across to the yellow'ish target. Don't worry about the spikes.. You can't be hurt when you're using the hookshot.
Go down.
Go right twice.
Hookshot across and go right again.
Kill the goriya's and get the boomerang. Go right.
Kill the hands that come out of the wall. You can stun them with the hookshot or the boomerang if they get too close. Go up.
Get the key, then push the left middle block on the right side of the room. Go down, then left.
Go up.
Kill the Stalfos and get the key. Go up.
Kill the Stalfos and get the key. Go down twice.
Go left and hookshot across, then open the locked door.
Solve the hookshot puzzle (EASY!) then go up.
Kill the knight if you want. Hit it in the back with your hookshot to stun it. Get the bombs and go up.
Kill Dodongo by placing 2 bombs in it's mouth. After you beat it, get the heart and go up.
Get the key fragment. :)