PDA

View Full Version : AZC- Missing content?

Quetzalcoatl
08-19-2002, 09:17 PM
Another dumb question by yours truly: I remember AZC having links to a tile ripping guide, among other useful articles. Is there any way to still get them? (I dont see them on the site anymore.) Thanks much for any hints!!!!

VEL
08-19-2002, 09:37 PM
They are still there, the links are on the left side of this page. http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/AZC.html

Quetzalcoatl
08-19-2002, 09:38 PM
oh.. heh.. i must have had an old link or something, the one I had didnt have anything but the top 4 buttons :) Thanks

Cronic
08-19-2002, 09:55 PM
Top four buttons? Or do you mean sections? The structure for the main page although creative would be nearly impossble for me to add to each page thus they are only displayed on the main page and not elsewhere....
If anyone can help me create a template out of it and instruct me as to how to use it then I'm all ears.

Dark Jim
08-19-2002, 10:03 PM
You mean you want the navigation menus on every page without having to update every page when you change it? You will have to use SSI in that case. Hold on, I'll exlain in this post within a minute or 10.

Edit: Erm, not really what I expected. Sorry, don't think I can help you with this right now. What did you use to make the site btw?

Cronic
08-19-2002, 10:15 PM
heh, the Homestead sitebuilder